Chapter 10- Brothers

I was sitting on the couch, knees to chest, rocking back and forth. Jace was beside me drawing circles in my back with his finger. 

"Kitten, it's alright," he whispered.

"No it's not. This is far from alright," I whisper back.

DING!

The door bell goes off. "I got it," I yell, getting up from my current position on the couch.

"NOT IF I GET IT FIRST!" Ian yells from the kitchen, running towards the front door as I do the same. I reach for the door knob and stick my tongue out at Ian.

"Ha ha, I win," I say.

"I let you win," he shot back.

"Mhm, yeah," I laugh.

I twist the door knob and pull it open. A familiar figure stands in the door way.

"Hello, Sweetie," he says, running his hand through his brown hair.

"Jared?" I ask.

"Ah, so you remember. That's good."

"What do you want?" I ask getting to the point. He laughed.

"Can I come in?"

"Depends. What do you want?"

"To warn you." I step to the side, motioning for him to come in with my hand.

"Jared?" Jace asked.

"Ah, hello brother," Jared says.

"Whoa. Wait. Brothers?" I questioned Jace. I turned, "no wonder I thought of Jace when I saw you. i just blamed that on because he kidnapped me, too. But, wait, you guys both kidnapped me. Huh, it's a family business," they both scowled at me, I looked down at the ground, "I'll shut up now."

"What are you doing here?" Jace asked. 

Jared put his hand around my shoulders, I tried to shake it off, pu it was pointless, if I thought Jace was strong his brother was The Hulk. "Just came to see my girlfriend"

"WHAT?!" Jace and I yell at the same time.

Jared looked down at me. "You heard me, Sweetie. And to make it official," he bent down and kissed me full in the lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied. I pulled away and ran through the living room, up the stairs, and into my room, locking the door behind me. I leaned against the door breathing heavy. I heard a knock on my door, "Sweetie open up. You know you want to." I backed away from my door slowly.

"Leave me alone Jared." My back hit something hard, it wasn't the wall I was in the middle of my room. I screamed. The person's hand covered my mouth. 

"Relax, Kitten, it's only me," Jace whispered in my ear. I darted into my bathroom.

"Leave me alone you two!" I locked the door behind me. I heard my bedroom door unlock and open. 

"Sweetie, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, Jace on the other hand," Jared said from my bedroom.

"Shut up!" Jace snapped and I heard a fist come in contact with a jaw.

"F-" Jared started.

I unlocked the door. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. "YOU TWO FIGHT LIKE TWO SISTERS FIGHTING OVER A GUY! Oh, wait."

"Yeah," they both said. 

"You know, you guys are annoying." Jared grew a goofy grin, and Jace glared at him.

Ian came running up to my room. "Kenzi time for- why are Jace and Jared in you room?"

"OH MY GOD! YOU KNOW EVERYBODY!" I screamed, storming out of the room. Jared came running after me.