Chapter 2- Criminal Minds

A/N: This chapter may not be good, I was rushed by a friend, *coughs @funnygurlz*. So keep in mind that there will most likely be grammar, spelling, etc, mistakes. If you see one just plop a comment down. ENJOY!

I reached for the door handle, frantically, but couldn't find it.

"Kenzi? The doors already open," Jace said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I fell into the sports car, I didn't even think to buckle up. I couldn't think about anything. I could only think of one thing, why was I in that morgue?

"It's a long story. I'll save it for later," Jace says looking at me with a hint of concern in his eyes, but it's gone as soon as it appered.

"I said that aloud,didn't I?" I asked, trying not to look at him, but his eyes were pulling me down.

"Yes, and why are you staring at me like that it's creeping me out, alot."

"Well, you started staring at me first," I said and looked away crossing my arms like a two year old.

"So, that doesn't mean you got to stare back. Oh, shit!" he cursed looing into the rear view mirror.

I gasped and turned around in my seat, still not buckled up. He floored it, while I was still turning around and I went flying into the back of the car ripping my skinny jeans in the process. I looked at the other car, more closely and saw Alec, my other kidnapper, with  a black eye, and a fresh scar on his forehead, that was about three centimeters long. I climed back into the front, not bothering to buckle up, there was no point I was going to die, eventually, better sooner than later.

"Okay, on the count of three open your door and jump out. Got it?" Jace asked, why should he be worried about Alec? He worked with Alec, right? I mentally asked myself.

"O-okay," I stuttered.

"One," oh, boy, we're already on one?!

"Two," one more number, oh, CRAP!

"Three," he yelled. I opened the door and through myself out of the moving car. I landed in a pile of dirt, on my back, which was probably covered in dirt. Jace, on the other hand, landed in the middle of the road, and somehow I felt bad for him, buthe recovered and pulled me up, and into the woods.

He was sprinting, and he was fast so I lost him in a matter of seconds, so I stoped dead in my tracks.

"Kenzi, psst, Kenzi over here," he wisper-yelled.

I ran past the trees over to him. He was pulling a piece of bark of a tree. "If you think I'm going to go in there, you are out of your min-" he pushed me in, before I finish. Typical kidnapper. Then he walked in casually, giving me his signuature cocky smirk. He held his hand out to help me up, I took it.

"I hate you," I say wiping the dirt off my back and butt.

"I love you, too. Welcome to my house," Jace said sarcastically.

"This is your house it's really gross. I mean come on would-" he stopped me by covering my mouth with a wet, blue, cloth.

***

Insead of waking on a morgue table I awoke in a bed. I sat up with a hangover headache, and walked into the living room where Jace was sitting on the couch watching Criminal Minds. I flopped down next  to him.

"Really Criminal Minds? For a criminal? Wow oringinal," I said, lokking at him with a "are ypou kidding me" face.

"Yup," he said popping the "p". "Gotta get my insparation from somewhere," that cocky smirk found it's way onto his lips.

"Jace Smith, open up," a familiar voice yelled, pounding on his door.

"Fuck, it's Alec!" Jace wisper-yelled.

A/N: Here ya go, @funnygurlz. Hope you enjoyed.

COMMENT

VOTE

-ABY!