Chapter 20 - Smells Like Death

RECAP: 

"AAHHHH!" I scream as a silver blade slices through my right shoulder. 

"Hello, daughter," my father's sketchy voice says. 

Nice knowing, ya' world.

* * *

My right shoulder felt like dagger went through it. Oh, wait.

I'm currently in my childhood home that, has awful memories, like family memories. *Gags* 

I'm very weak from the lose of blood. I screamed for help, but I got nothing, except a piece of tape over my mouth. I miss everyone. Ian. Aaron, Jace. Jared, Heck, even Alec! This sucks so much.

I stand up and  a large pain shoots through my arm. The pain was unbearable. It was as if  my arm was falling off. I knife was still in my shoulder, I was too afraid to pull it out, in fear it will kill me, I hated the feeling of fear, it is absolutly awful.

I reach for the knife, it's gonna happen sooner or later. 

I pull the knife from my shoulder and wince in pain. I hear faint footsteps behind me. I whip around and see a figure in a long black robe that reaches the floor. They have a cane thing like The Grim Reaper. I instintly know who it is. They only one that has a sick imagination like that.

"Hi, Jace," I say, raising my eyebrow, questioning his costume. 

He pulls down the hood, "How did you know it was me?"

"You're the only one with a sick imagination, although there is your Aaron," I say, tapping my chin, as if in deep thought.

"Hey! I heard that!" Aaron's voice sounds behind me. I hear him get smacked on the back of the head. 

"Way to blow our cover I wanted to scare the crap out of her," Alec sighs, dramatically, I might add.

I turn around to see Aaron and Alec walking through the double doors. "Where are Ian and Jared?"

Jared comes running in. And instantly plugs his nose with his pointer finger and thumb. "Why does it stink in here? It smells like Death. Was the Grim Reaper here recently?" I point to Jace. "Whoa! That's HALARIOUS! Did she think you were the Grim Reaper?" 

"No," Jace sighed, "she was all like 'Hi, Jace' and I was like 'How did you know it was me?' and she said that I have a sick humor and so does Aaron then Aaron walked in like "Hey! I heard that!' then he got smacked by Alec, 'cause Alec wanted to scare her, then you ran in like 'why does it stink in here? It smells like Death. Was the Grim Reaper here recently?' then Kenzi pointed to me then you were like 'Whoa! That's HALARIOUS! Did she think you were the Grim Reaper?' and then i explained, and here we are," he said, complete with mocking voices. 

"How did you remember all that?" I asked in amazement. He shrugged, as Ian ran in, seeing all the blood and the smelling the stench, he slowed down.

"What happened in here?" he asked, looking around.

"Don't even." I say, pointing at Jace. 

A/N: OKay it's like one and I had to update, but I will update tomorrow..... Hopefully.

VOTE! ;P

COMMENT! :D

FAN! :]

-A