Chapter 8- Three Seniors

"Kenzi are you okay?" Alan asked me as I fell to the kitchen floor, in complete shock. "Kenzi?" he asked shaking my shoulder. {A/N: She completely conscious. Just to clarify} "IAN!" Ian came running in.

"Whoa, Alan, what did you do to her?" he asked, sliding into the kitchen  in his socks.

"I don't know. She just collapsed. All I did was mention Alec," he sighed, on his knee's beside me.

"Well, that was you're first mistake," he rubbed his temples and sighed in frustration. "He tried to FRICKEN KILL HER ALAN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, HE TRIED TO KILL MY LITTLE SISTER! AND NOW LOOK AT HER, HE'S SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF HER!" he yelled. Alan stood up, and Ian charged at him, knocking him of off his feet, in a instant. Alan was pinned to the ground, with Ian choking him.

"I-Ian," Alan gasped for air. "S-sto-p i-it."

I stood up and walking over to Alan and Ian. "Hey. Ian get off of him." He didn't move he just tightened his grip. "JACE! AARON! GET IN HERE NOW!" They came running in. Jace grabbed Ian by the underarms and through him across the floor, literally. Meanwhile, Aaron pulled Alan off the floor to a sitting position and set him so he could rest against the wall, while he caught his breath. "Boys," I muttered under my breath, shaking my head. 

"Come on," Jace said, walking towards me. "You look exhausted," he put his hand on the small of my back and guided me to the stairs, to my bedroom.

"Hands off!" Ian yelled from the kitchen floor. I chuckled and shook my head. I ran up the stairs with Jace behind me. 

I laughed. "Talk about deja vu."

"Oh, shut up," he said playfully.

I laughed again, start to go a little slower. As I got to the top of the stairs I bolted it, so did Jace. He grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. I screeched. "Put me down, Jace."

"But, Kenzi, I don't want to," he stopped spinning, but didn't put me down.

I slapped him on the head, "Put me down, now."

"Why should I?"

"Because, I want to sleep. I have school tomorrow."

"Okay, let's go." 

"'Let's'? What do you mean?"

He started walking to my bedroom, still carrying me. He opened the door, and, finally, put me down. "Night, Kitten," he said, opening the window and flying into his room."

"Bye, Jace," I sighed, closing the window. 

"Wait!" he yelled, "leave the window open."

"Why?"

"Because if Alec shows, I can get to you before him," he smirked.

"Oh, that makes me feel so safe," I said, sarcastically.

"I know, I'm like that. Night Kitten."

"Night, Jace."

I set my alarm clock to six, and climbed in bed.

***

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I reached over to grab my alarm clock, and throw it across the floor. "I hate school," I sighed.

"Me, too," I heard Jace yell from his room.

"Are you eavesdropping on me?" I yelled back.

"Maybe."

"I hate you."

"I love you, too. And 'hate' is a strong word."

"That's why I used it."

I grabbed my clothes and ran to take a quick shower. Once and ready, it was seven. I ran down the stairs with my bag in my hand. "Hey, Jace," I said walking past him, without comprehending what happened. I slowly walked backwards into the living room, and turned my head slowly. "Why are you here?"

"Nice to see you, too, Kitten," he said sipping his coffee. 

"You made coffee?" I asked walking back into the kitchen. 

"Yup, now come on, we're going to be late for school," he stood up and slung his book bag over one shoulder.

"But, Jace, I don't want to go to school," I pouted.

"Nobody does, now come on or am I going to have to drag you to school."

"Well I'm not going today." I hopped up on the counter top.

"Okay, then," he set his coffee down, grabbed my bag, and disappeared outside. I jumped down and pranced over to the fridge and grabbed an apple. An arm wrapped around my waist.

"Come on, time for school," Jace whispered in my ear. 

"I'm not going to school," I argued, taking a bite of my apple, trying to escape his grip. He through me over his shoulder. 

"Time for school," he yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Ian yelled, from bed. I laughed.

"Put me down!" I yelled, serious.

"Okay," he said, putting me in his car, buckling me up and locking me in. He climbed in the driver's seat. 

"I hate you," I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "You made me drop my apple." He burst out laughing. 

"That's what you're worried about? Your apple?" 

"Yep."

Jace pulled into the school parking lot. My hands started sweating buckets. He looked over at me as he stopped the car. "Come on, Kitten it's alright."

"No I'm not getting out," I said, standing my ground. 

"Alright," he sighed, getting out. I leaned my head back, my door opened, and Jace pulled me out of the car and held me bridal style. I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted, as everyone stared at us. 

"I can walk."

"You didn't want to walk."

"No, I didn't want to get out, I didn't say anything about walking."

"KENZI!" I looked away from Jace to see Aaron running to us. 

"Put me down, Jace," I said, persistent.

"You're cute when you're fistey," Jace commented, but put me down.

"Have guys carrying you already, huh, Princess," Aaron said sarcastically.

I pointed my finger at him, "I will get you."

"But, I didn't do anything."

"Don't sass me."

"Well, I know you will get so I'm gonna go," he said turning around and running. I ran after him. 

"AARON ADAMS!" I yelled pushing past people. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a janitor's closet. Deja vu. Three senior's stood in front of me. Alec in the middle. "Crap," I whispered, he smiled.

A/N: No more this chapter.

You know the drill by now.

-xXCraby_AbyXx