Chapter 12 Cashier's and 2 seconds

It was Fuffy the Dog!

Nah, it was...... Aaron.

"Aaron?" I asked. "But I was just in your room, and Jared and Jace. They wouldn't let you kidnap me!"

"Oh, but I work for their boss, or old boss." I looked at him with a confused stare. "Alec. Anyway, he knew that Jace and Jared had a thing for you. He wanted revenge. They betrayed him so he wants revenge. The twins don't have a lot of things in common, that you can use to hurt them. Exept you. You, are the only thing that can hurt both of them. Anyway, it would've been hard to get you pass those two, if you were knocked out. So I drugged them. They fought back so I need eight other guys. Three for Jace and five for Jared. Your boyfriend is quite strong when it comes to you," he smirked. "I have been with Alec one night, one night, Kenzi! DO YOU KNOW HOW AWFUL THAT NIGHT WAS?! Anywho, back to you, I kidnapped you because 1) I wanted to leave 2) Ian didn't have the heart, and 3) Jared and Jace trust me or at least they did."

"Aaron?"

"Hmm?"

"I got to pee."

"Don't think I'm falling for that trick."

"No really," I squirmed in my seat.

"Fine," he parked at a gas station. "Let's go."

I hopped out ad ran for the lady's room. There was no window in there, but my plan didn't need a window. I finished, washed my hands, and walked out. Aaron was leaning against the wall, when I opened the door he looked up.

"Come on," he ushered me towards the door.

"No."

I run to the front counter. "Can I use your phone?" he handed me his phone and I walked around the counter. I dialed in Jared's number.

"Hello?" he answered sleepily.

"Jared! It's Kenzi! I need your help! It's Aaron he was the one that kidnapped me," I said into the phone.

"Where are you?" he asked. I covered the phone with my hand.

"Where are we?" I asked the cashier.

"Lowville, New York," he replies.

"I'm at Lowville, New York. Jared please, hurry-" Aaron cut me off.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Jared HURRY!" I yell.  Aaron grabbed the phone and through it across the room. He reached down and pulled me over the counter. I kicked and screamed. "AARON PUT ME DOWN! Please help me! Please call the police!" I scream to the cashier.

He pulls out his iPhone and dials 9-1-1 "Hello there's a minor being kidnapped-Yes I'm at nice and easy-Okay please hurry." Aaron has me over the counter but I gripped my feet under the counter.

I hear sirens coming in the background. "Kenzi, you can blurt me out to the police, but if you blurt out Alec, he will kill Ian, Alan, Jace, and Jared. And you but first you have to watch them die. Got it?" I nodded. Tears running down my face. The police opened the door and pointed their guns at Aaron.

"Put the girl down." a man said but Aaron didn't listen. "PUT THE GIRL DOWN!" Aaron set me down on the counter. And put his hands over his head. He gave me a 'don't-you-dare' look. 

An officer pulled Aaron's hands down one by one. "Do you know your rights?" the officer asked, who reminded me of 'Lassie' from Psych

"Yes." Aaron mumbled.

"Good," replied the officer, pulling my cousin outside and into the police car.  

"Is there anywhere I can stay for the night?" I asked the cashier. 

"Not really sure. But I know for sure there's many places in Watertown. It's about forty-five minutes away from here." 

"Oh, can I stay here a few hours while I wait for my friends?" 

"No need to wait," Jace came running in with Jared right behind him.  I turned around, still sitting on the counter top. 

"I swear to God your an eavsedropper!" I yelled at Jace, while Jared ran over to me.

"Kenzi! Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? I swear to God, I will rip his FREAKING HEAD OFF!" he yelled, pulling me off the counter, wrapping his arms around me, burying his head in the nape of my neck. 

"I'm fine Jared. Relax."  he looked me in the eyes. 

"Relax? RELAX?! MY GIRLFRIEND WAS JUST KIDNAPPED!" he yelled, stressing 'girlfriend'. 

I through my hands in the air, dramatically, "I give up!" Jared gave me a 'I-knew-I-would-win-you-over-eventually' look, complete with a cocky smirk. "Do you know how many times I've been kidnapped? A lot." 

"Let's go home," Jace said, annoyed. I nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you," I said to the cashier. He nodded his head in acknowledgment. 

***

When I got home, my phone read 10:30. I jumped in the shower, put on my pajama's-booty shorts and a tank top- and ran down stairs to grab a bottle of apple juice. Jared was fast asleep on my couch. I set my apple juice on the dinner table. I grabbed a thrown pillow in the recliner, and hit Jared right in the face with it, he shot up confused while I held the pillow in one hand and pointed to the door with the other. "Get out." 

"Fine, but scream if you need me. I'll be here in 2 seconds." 

"Okay, get out I have school tomorrow." I ushered him out the door. He ran out my door into his house. When I heard the door close I screamed loud enough for Jared to hear me, but quiet enough I didn't wake all the neighbors. 

"1,

2,

3, 

4,-" Jared came rushing to my door. 

"What? What happend are you alright?" he asked. I hit him on the chest playfully.

"You're 2 seconds late," I said, slamed the door, grabbed my apple juice, ran upstairs and went to sleep. 

A/N: Late update yes, but I updated. 

VOTE! ;P

COMMENT! :D

FAN! =]

I'm feeling very lazy right now, so yeah. I'll update as soon as I have 25 votes only six more votes till I update. Yes I playing it that way.

-