Chapter 11- Boyfriends and Boys Next Door

My eyes flew open. Jared was sitting in the chair by my bed, fast asleep. "JARED!" I hissed. His eyes shot open.

"I DIDN'T DO IT-... Oh hi Kenzi," he smirked.

I stood up and he did to. I pointed to the door. "Get out."

"But-"

"OUT!" I yelled.

"Fine," he muttered, dragging his feet out the door. I ran to the shower, got in and out in less than ten minutes. I dressed in a simple black tank top, white shorts, a black belt, and black converse. I ran down the stairs. I grabbed an apple and walked over to Jace and Jared, fighting. Jace was punching Jared, but he dodged it.

"STOP IT! You are awful!" I took another large bite of my apple.

Jace was now on Jared, choking him.  "Sorry, Sweetie, I told him we're dating," Jared gasped.

"We are not dating. In your imagination maybe. But in reality we are far from dating." I said calmly.

"Sounds lot to me like she really likes you," Jace smirked. He stood up and turned to me, "But he did ask you out?"

"Yes multiple times," I reply, looking at Jared as he tried to catch his breath. "So we need a plan," I said breaking the silence.

"Right," Jace started. "Who was the next person on the list?"

"Aaron," I whispered.

"Okay, let's go find Aaron," he reached for his keys and started walking towards the door.

"Uh, Jace. Aaron spent the night  like you two did." He turned around and through his keys on the counter, and walked towards Aaron's temporary room.

"I knew that," he mumbled.

"Right."

"Shut it, Kitten," he yelled from upstairs. I giggled and walked slowy after him, leaving Jared. He ran after me and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"We are dating," he declared.

"No we aren't," I shot back, and ran up to Aaron's room. Jace was standing in the door way, looking down at the ground. I ran over towards him, and peered over his shoulder, standing on my toes. His window was open with the curtains blowing in the wind. I pushed past Jace and looked around Aarons dark and empty room. I looked at his bathroom door and saw the light peaking under the door. "Jace you idiot, he's in the bathroom." I looked over to where I left Jace and Jared. They weren't there. "JACE!? JARED!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "WHERE ARE Y-" I was cut of by a cloth covering my mouth. Why is it wet? Duh, drugs.

*KIDNAPPER'S POV (not Alec)*

She was light as air. Her eyes fluttered as she fought the drugs.  I felt bad, but Alec was a monster and I wanted out of his clutches, no matter the cost. I layed her in the back off my car. The twins- Jace and Jared- didn't suspect anything of it they thought I was taking her somewhere safe, but in realty I was taking her to Alec. I got in the driver's seat and started driving.

***

About an hour later I was still driving, and I realized that I should have given sweet, innocent Kenzi more drugs to keep her knocked out longer. Her eyes started to open. She sat up and rubbed the back of her head.

"Please tell me I'm not being kidnapped... again.," she muttered to no one.

"Oh, but you are, deary," I stated in a voice deeper than my original voice that she's heard before.

"Of coarse," she said climbing over center console, and buckling up in the passanger's seat. She examined my eye's the only thing she could see, thanks to the mask I was given. "Who are you? I know those eyes from somewhere."

"You will find out soon enough."

"Will you just tell me where I know you from?"

"Well, no, you know me from many place's."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine," she crossed her arms over her chest, and looked out the window.

*BACK TO KENZI'S POV*

"Fine," I crossed my arms over my chest, and looked out the window.

As fast as I could I reached over and grabbed his mask. My eyes widened. It was.....

A/N: MWAHAHAAHAHAH! Clift hanger! Here are some hidden clues:

1. It's not the twins.

2. Ian, Aaron, and Alan are left on the list and got kidnapped after Ian, while Kenzi was having her seizure.

3. They want to get out of Alec's hold, so it's not Alec and he's despurite to get her.

4. Kenzi and him know each other.

5. He knows his way around the house.

6. The twins don't suspect him... at all.

7. And finally, Kenzi would never think he would do this to her.

VOTE! ;P

COMMENT! :D

FOLLOW! :]

- A

P.S. Picture of Aaron to the side.

P.P.S. I need a knew title. The Kidnapping isn't unique.