Chapter 7- Late Night Visitor

After school Jace took me home and helped me unpack. I unpacked all my clothes, shoes, and bathroom essentials.

"That was fun," Jace said with fake enthusiasm.

"You got that right," I sighed, flopping down on bed. I felt the bed dip down under Jace's weight.

"You look exhausted," he said playing with my hair.

"You have no idea," I sat up with a start, and looked at him. "Food. I want food." He laughted and he got up walking behind me to the kitchen.

"What are we eating, Kitten?" he asked sitting on the counter.

"Food. Duh," I walked over and flicked him on the head. "Come on, Jace, work with me." I said, laughing

"Nah, not fun."

"Idiot," I mumbled, under my breath.

"What was that?" 

"Oh, nothing," I said, pulling out some chesse, butter, bread, pepperoni, and a pan. Mmmm, Grilled chesse! "Do you want a grilled cheese?"

Yeah, sure."

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"I'll get it," I yelled, "continue cooking, would you?"

"Yeah, sure," Jace said, hopping off the counter.

I walked over to the door, humming Hanging Tree, from Mocking Jay part 1. I opened the door, and screamed at the top of my lungs, the whole neighborhood could probably hear me. Ian came running down the stairs, while Jace came running in from the kitchen. They both froze when they saw who was in the door way.
Alec.

"Miss me?" he asked.

"No." I responded dryly.

"Well, the, I'm leaving. See you at school." he smirked then was gone.

I couldn't move fear had me frozen in place. "I'll call. Aaron and Alan." Ian said from behind me. "Aaron? Are you with Alan." There was a pause while Aaron ansered. "Well, you two get over here." Another pause. "A blast from our past." Our Past? "Alec." he didn't say anything else. He didn't need to. We all understood, Alec was our enemy.

A/N: I know short chapter. I'll update, first thing tomorrow.

VOTE!;P

COMMENT!:D

FOLLOW!:]

P.S, Read Love Eliza Grace and Good Girls Tutor by maggi4571 and The Unseen World Inside by funnygurlz.

-xXCraby_AbyXx

P.P.S. Best comment gets dedicated. 

P.P.P.S. Send me the title of your book. I'll read it and I might put it in the author's note. 

P.P.P.P.S. Read my onther book. Seized.

P.P.P.S.