Chapter 22 - Life's not fair

• Dedicated to Those beautiful readers that stayed with me and made it to this chapter! That me

THIRD PERSON*

They all stand there, dressed in black. All of them, Alec, Alan, Jared, Jace, Aaron, and Ian. There were a few that they barely knew. Their faces, stained from the many tears they have cried. Her book wasn't supposed to end like this. A random girl walked up to Jace, wearing a tight red dress that was way to short, and tight. Nothing meant for a funeral.

"Poor, Kenzi," she said, in here horrible high-pitched voice. It sounded like nails on a chalk board to Jace. 

"Back off, whore!" he hissed as a few more tears trailed down his face.

She gasped, "Excuse me," she hissed.

"Leave me alone. You are nothing but a stupid whore, you don't know anything about Kenzi, you have no right to be here. I bet you just came 'cause you wanted someone to have sex with you. Tell you what you are looking in the wrong place."

"I'm not the slut here," she says, "that was the dead girl in the coffin, you know the one that had about twelve boys after her, must be the presure finally got to her and she killed herself. This is all you fault. And you know it," and with that, she left.

Jace thought about what she said. It was his fault. If I hadn't kidnapped her, this wouldn't have happened, he thought. He didn't know it but, that's what they were all thinking. They all thought it was there fault. More tears trailed down his face.

Her coffin started to be lowered into the ground. The boys each grabbed a handful of dirt. Jared through the dirt on her coffin, then Alec, Aaron, Alan, Jace, then finally her brother, who fell to the ground as he realised the dirt. He sobbed harder than he had ever had before {Right here is where I started to cry. I need a moment. *Throws self on nearest bject dramatically and sobs.... dramatically* Thank you disney} the tears just kept coming. He couldn't help it, he didn't really understand, but now he did. He would never see his little sister that was, well, you can't really describe her, she was Kenzi. And now she was dead. Killed from to much blood lost, because his own father was a douche, and deserved to be behind bars for the rest of his sad, messed up life. 

Aaron walked over to Ian, and patted him on the back. "Ian, I m-m-miss her, so much. It's not fair, she was so young."

And with that. He broke. Kenzi, was like his little sister, she was gone, now. It wasn't fair. But, life wasn't fair. 

A/N: OKay so I didn't think this was enough to end my book at so:

*TWO YEARS LATER! (STILL THIRD PERSON) (THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM)*

*FIRST: Jared and Jace*

Jared sat on loveseat, it was May 10 {I used my B-Day} he least favorite day of the year. The day Kenzi died, taking a shot to the stomach. A stray tear slipped out of his let eye as he thought of his... best friend you could say. As the tear hit his part lips, that let ragged breaths escape, he collage roommate slammed the door open, reaveling his roommate, aka brother. Jace looked happy as can be, oblivious, that two years ago, his best friend died. He had forgotten things a lot lately. Jared wanted to tell his brother what the date was, but he didn't want his brother to feel bad, so he didn't tell him. He hoped that Jace didn't ask him what was wrong or else, he would have to tell him, he had always a very bad liar. 

"Jared, why are you crying?" Jace asked.

"What is today's date?" Jared answered him with a question.

Jace pulled out his iPhone and looked at the date. "May tenth. What's so special about today?"

"What happened two years ago?"

"Well we were with Kenzi," he remembered. He took a little break before each word, "When she died." He stood up and ran out of the room, to the gym where he would run away from the grief of losing the girl he ever acually felt something for.

*NEXT: Alec*

He sat in the recliner with his two year old, Aria, in his lap, with blonde little pig-tails.

He feels as if he should know something. But he just can't recall it right now.

"What is todays date?!" he yelled to his wife.

"May 10!" she replied.

That was it, two years, the girl he kidnapped, his friend, was shot by her own father. It hit him like a bullet. {OMG I'm such a horrible person right now! I SWEAR I DIDN'T PLAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} He wanted to cry, then his wife would ask what was wrong. He didn't want to tell her that he kidnapped a girl, his friend, and that caused it her die. It was all he fault. He would wake up to the thought of Kenzi, or everyone thinking his fault, he was told this by everyone. And believed it. But, h couldn't hold the tears back. He started crying, Aria sat there with her head to the side. 

"Daddy," she spoke, her voice filled with confustion, as she poked his cheek. "Why you cwying?"

"You wouldn't understand, Sweetie," he spoke, his voice had, sadness in it. 

"Tell me," she said, her little arms crossed, as she glares at him. 

"Two years ago, to the day, my best friend was killed."

"So?" she said.

"Told ya' you wouldn't understand," he said as he started to tickle her ribs. She giggles and ran away from him.

*Aaron and Ian*

Her brother and cousin sat there, in a business meeting, for there company. Completly oblivious to the fact that two years, Kenzi died, they kept busy with there jobs, and they made it stay that way.

Ian's phone viberated in his pocket, he pulled in out of his pocket. He could feel Aaron's stare over his shoulder. but he shook it off.

The text read:

'Today's date? May 10th. What happened to years ago? Do you remember? It involved Kenzi. I thought you should know, 'cause I didn't realize until Jared told me. Sorry to bother you.

-Jace' 

Ian stood up. and left.

"Mr. Adams! Where are you going?!" his boss yelled after him.

"Sorry, Mr. Williams, but we need a moment. His sister and my cousin - well, she was like my sister - died two years ago to the day," Aaron said, standing up, straightening  his tie, and going after Ian.

A/N: Well, that's that. Kenzi died, and they were all upset about it. I mean I still wouldn't be over the death of my best friend that I kidnapped, then tried to save her, but ended getting them killed. I wouldn't be over it after five thousand years. So this is the last chapter of the book. I know the book was short but, it was my first book ever. 

-A

P.S. YOU NEED TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you made it to the end of this book! THIS CHAPER IS DEDICATED TO YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE READING THIS BOOK 30,000 YEARS AFTER I FINISHED THIS BOOK, IT IS DEDICATED TO YOU!

THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME AND FINISHING THIS BOOK! ;*=] 

If you really love me, you can read my other books! ;*