Chapter 4- Ian

A/N: Read my friends, funnygurlz, book, The Unseen World Inside, sorry for the late update my computer was doing while I was typing it up so, yeah.

We finally reached the road and there was Jace's car untouched.

"Ugh, I knew this was going to happen to us if I got you out of that morgue," Jace whispered quietly, almost inaudible.

"Then why did you? Why not let them torture me to death? Why-" I asked.

"Don't you ever think I would let them lay a finger on you!" he yelled at me.

"Well, after this you can drop me off in Michigan, and we can forget all about this," I offered.

"If you think I'm going to leave you alone, unprotected, you're crazy," he smirked.

"Like I'd let you anywhere near her after this, you're insane," a familiar voice said from behind us. I whirled around. It was Ian, my brother.

"Ian!" I yelled running into his chest.

"Missed me didn't you, Shortie," Ian hugged me back. "You were only gone for a week."

I backed up, away from Ian. "A week?!" I said a bit too loud. "I was knocked out for a week?!"

"I may or may not have given you a bit too much," Jace said from behind me.

"Come on, Shortie, we should get back to Michigan before Gramma tries killing Aaron. Again." Ian said. Aaron was our cousin, he was eighteen, I was seventeen and Ian was nineteen. It was just the three of us. And you know how every family has a troublemaker, well Aaron was my family's troublemaker. Every time Gramma saw him doing something wrong, that all three of us were doing wrong, he was always the one who got in trouble. So since Gramma needed her mdication, the three of us agreed to keep Aaron and Gramma away from each other.

"You left her with Aaron?!" I yelled.

"Yup," he said popping the "p". "Now we should go save Aaron."

I started walking the opposite way of where Jace's car was.

"Hold your horses, Shortie," he held his arm out to keep me from walking, "we have to go with him," he said looking Jace up and down in disgust, might I add.

"Shotgun!" I shouted.

"Yeah, like I'd let you sit by your kidnapper. Plus, his driving is bad so you'd go flying every which way," Ian said.

I bit my lip, trying not to smile, but Ian knew me too well.

"What did you do?!" he yelled, walking at Jace, looking at him like he was going to kill him.

Jace had his hands in his jean pockets, just shrugged his shoulders. "Not my fault, she didn't buckle up.So she went flying into the back."

"Jace, Ian, give her back to me shes mine," Alec yelled, running out of nowhere.

"We should go," I said walking towards Jace's car.

"Good idea, Kitten," Jace yelled, winking at me. While running to the driver's seat.

"Did you just call her 'Kitten'?" Ian asked, running to the passanger's seat.

"Yup," Jace said popping the "p" "isn't that right, Kitten."

"Well stop calling her, 'Kitten'."

"Nope."

"It wasn't a question."

"Too bad. So sad," Jace smirked.

I opened the door to the car and put my foot in-my foot only, might I add-he floored it. I screamed and pulled myself into the car almost falling out, twice.

"Next time, would it kill you to wait till I got in the car before you floor it?" I asked.

"Sorry, Kitten. Do I have permission to floor it?" he asked smirking into the rear view mirror, looking at me.

"You're going to anyway."

"You know me too well."

"No, I don't, actually."

RING!

RING!

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, and read the name before answering it. Gramma, it read.

"What, Gramma," I said putting my phone on speaker so Jace and Ian could hear her talk.

"Susie? Susie, there are burglars in the living room," she said.

"It's just Aaron," Ian said taking my phone out of my hand.

"No, Elliot, Aaron's taking a nap on the floor," Elliot was my dad, and Susie was my mom.

"Gramma, don't say anything, do anything, or listen to anyone accept Aaron, Kenzi, and me. We'll be in Michigan soon," he hung up, handing me the phone.

"If by 'soon' you mean twelve hours, right?" I asked.

"Tha-" started Ian.

"That's by car, Kitten. We're taking a plane," Jace interrupted Ian, who had an irritated look on his face.

"Okay then, here I come, Michigan," I whispered under my breath.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed chapter 4 of The Kidnapping. Don't forget to read The Unseen World Inside.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

-xXCraby_AbyXx