2

An hour or two had passed since ten suggested yuta meet one of his friends. Yuta being the not-so social person he was, was hoping that ten was just joking. He didn't want to meet anyone while he was like this, hopefully it was just an empty threat.

He took the last sip of his water and threw the bottle onto the ground when he heard a soft knock on his bedroom door. "Come in." he calmly said.

He looked at the door as three people piled in; johnny, ten and a mysterious male. The mysterious male had small smile plastered on his face with his brown hair sticking to his forehead neatly. He looked nervous, but smiled nonetheless. Yuta thought he was decently attractive, maybe a little more than he'd like to admit.

"This is sicheng, sicheng this is yuta." ten pointed between the two.

"Ten, i'm an adult. You don't have to treat me like a child." yuta pointed out whilst he stood up from his bed.

His room was a decent size. He had a full size bed in the middle, a desk on the side and a wardrobe on the other. With all the clutter scattered across his room, it didn't feel as big as it should. It had been months since yuta even attempted to clean. His excuse being 'we're all going to die, does it really matter if I die with a clean or messy room?'.

Yuta shook sichengs hand and smiled warmly, "Nice to meet you."

Sicheng was slightly taller than yuta. He was wearing a black and white plaid shirt with a red sweater over it, accompanied by black jeans. He looked too nice to be friends with ten.

Either you had to get to know him to see how truly chaotic he was or he wasn't really a friend of ten.

Yuta forced johnny and ten out of his room, leaving him and sicheng alone. Yuta shoved the mess off his bed and onto the floor, inviting the male to sit down.

Once sicheng had sat down, yuta decided to break the silence. "Sorry, my rooms a mess..." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, sicheng giggled. Yuta thought it was cute.

"A mess would be an understatement, but it's fine... ten briefly explained your situation." he looked down to the ground uncomfortably as he spoke.

Yuta raised an eyebrow, "what did he say exactly?"

"Just that you're ill and its harder for you to do simple things so everyone should be more patient with you."

Yuta scoffed and the room went silent.

"Sorry, i've never really been socially active before." yuta said in an attempt to change the subject.

Sicheng laughed softly and nodded, "me either."

The room was silent again.

"How do you know ten?" yuta questioned.

"we met at school, we go to the same college." sicheng explained, "he's dating your brother?"

Yuta nodded, "half-brother, i'm japanese."

"I suspected you were foreign, i'm chinese."

Sicheng stood up and inspected his bedroom. Kicking over piles of clothes and trash. He picked up a framed picture from yutas desk and examined it silently.

"Who's the small one?"

He showed yuta the picture. The picture was taken just a few years ago, when yuta had graduated from high school. The picture contained johnny, shotaro, and their mother. Along with yuta himself.

"My younger brother, shotaro."

"Where is he?"

"Probably somewhere dancing, he loves to go to this dance studio after school."

Sicheng hummed and set the photo down. As if on cue, ten opened the door and peaked his head on. "Sorry to interrupt, but we have to go. Mama kun is going to kill us if we're late to his dinner tonight." Ten explained. Sicheng nodded and began to walk out of the room.

Before he fully left he turned around to face yuta. "It was nice meeting you, I'll have ten give you my number!"

Yuta laughed softly and nodded, closing his bedroom door after the two. Once they left, yuta flopped onto his bed and let out a sigh. That was enough social interaction to last him a lifetime.