Lost and Found- Part 30

Pam's POV

His eyes widened, his body froze. I had to shake his shoulders to wake him from his trance.

"Reed! We're going to Paris!"

"I-wha-thi-I can't believe it!"

"Yeah, yeah. Go pack your bags, our flight is in 5 hours! Pack for a week!"

He sprinted up the stairs faster than I've ever seen him run. He was back downstairs with a full suitcase in 20 minutes flat.

"Done already? We have an hour before we actually have to leave."

He sat down on the couch next to me, snaking his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close.

"How can we afford this?"

"I had $4,000 saved up. I put in $2,000 of it."

He was startled.

"$2,000?! Thats a little much to be spending on a 14 year old!"

"Don't worry about it, please. I wasn't even supposed to tell you that. Just enjoy the trip, please. For me?"

"For you."

We stayed cuddled on the couch, getting into a heated two episodes of Storage Wars.

"Lets go! Don't want to miss your flight!"

We packed our bags into the back of the truck and headed off to the airport.

"What about Kayla and Blake?" Reed asked curiously.

"Kayla can't afford it with college coming up, and Blake's too young to leave the country. They're staying with Mom. Don't worry about them."

We were all used to the typical airport procedures by now, nothing exciting. Eventually, after waiting to actually board the plane, we got on.

"Flight 1317 Departing to Paris, over."

The plane jerked forward, taking its spot on the runway.

"Cleared for takeoff, over."

The plane began rambling forward, the world outside the windows zooming pass. Suddenly, we were thrusted into the back of our seats as the plane shot up through the air.

The plane ride was nine hours long, though Reed and I slept almost the whole time. The plane shakily touched down, waking us up at the same time.

"Flight 1317, landed in Paris."

I smiled.

"We're here. Happy Birthday baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you, for all of this."

He delicately kissed me.

"Now lets go. We're in Paris, lets enjoy it while we can."

The whole airport was buzzing with tourists, us three being one of them. It took us quite a while, but eventually we got out of the airport and drove over to our hotel, "Jean Francis", which had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower.

I opened our suite door, revealing the most majestic hotel room I've ever seen.

We both dropped our suitcases, shocked at where we would be staying for the next 7 days.

"It's...beautiful!"

Reed and I both sprinted out to our balcony which had a direct view of the Eiffel Tower.

"I can't believe this." I was shocked at our perfect look at the tower.

"Hey, you two stay here and get settled, I'm gonna go find a store and do a bit of shopping, stay in the room ok?" Mitch called out.

"Ok Dad!" Reed replied. We went back inside, it was a bit chilly outside, considering it was 8:30 PM due to the time change and we had some pretty bad jet lag going on.

I flopped down on the couch, not even bothering to channel search. Everything would be in French, it was no use.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, k?" Reed asked from the bathroom.

"Sure! I'll be reading!"

Before I knew it, I heard the shower faucet creak off and the door open.

"That was fast."

"My dad's gone, it was gonna have to be."

He came out of the bathroom, nothing but a pair of pajama pants on. His hair was still dripping with water. I looked up to his eyes, seeing something I had never seen before.

Lust.

He sat down next to me, swerving my face so I now looked directly at his. His face was less than in inch away from mine, his hot, minty breath flowing over my cheeks and neck. His cold, damp hair rubbed over my forehead, sending a chill down my spine.

He stayed in the same position, his chest pressing against mine, for at least a whole minute. Without warning, he smashed his lips into mine, moving them to fit with mine.

Naturally, my hands found their way up to his head. I pried my fingers through his wet, deep brown hair.

His back fell down onto the couch, with my arms wrapped around him, causing me to fall onto his chest, our lips still attached.

His hands gently shot up the back of my shirt, massaging my back slightly.

He pulled off my lips, whispering in my ear, in his deepest voice,

"Do you know how bad I want you?"

The scent of Axe filled the air.

Immediately, I went back to pecking at his mouth. His hands strayed to my hips, finding and rubbing a spot that made me go crazy.

He began clawing at my shirt, moving it closer to my neck, leaving my back bare. He wrapped his arm around my whole back and hips, removing any remaining space in between us.

A sharp noise startled me.

It was the sound of the lock on the door.

"Reed. Your dad."

We both sat up with a jolt. I picked up my book, Reed wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making it look like nothing ever happened.

"Helloooo!" Mitch said, entering the suite.

"Hey dad!"

Mitch tossed a movie at us.

"Lucky for you, I found this at a grocery store."

I picked up the DVD case, finding that it was 'The Vow'.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up together, watching the movie. Half way through the movie, I zoned out and fell asleep on his shoulder.