Lost and Found- Part 9

Pam's POV

The whole airport experience was usual, checking in, bag check, security, then waiting.

"Here's your tickets. Since you and Kayla joining us was a last minute excursion, we couldn't find seats by ours, so we flip-flopped a bit. Me, Reed's mom, and Kayla are all scattered around the plane, and you and Reed are together in the back. Got it?" He asked, handing us our boarding passes. He knew about our relationship, thats why he kept putting us together. Lucky for us, he didn't care about it either.

"Now there's something I need to tell you." Mitch said calmly while sitting in the seat in between Kayla and I.

"While you two were packing your stuff up, I contacted your father about the whole situation. He was a but frazzled at first, but he agreed to it fast. He wants you to know that he misses you and wishes you the best. He is also giving me $20,000 for each of you, to cover the cost of living and food. Every month, I am allowed to give you $150 spending money. Sound good?"

Kayla and I nodded.

"Now boarding Zone Two, Flight 174. Zone Two, Flight 174 please come to the gate."

We grabbed out carry-on bags, gave out boarding passes to the perky, blonde attendant, made our way down the long, grey tunnel and onto the plane. We found our seats, got comfortable, and eventually- after the safety and evacuation lecture- took off, flying down to Texas.