Lost and Found- Part 2

Pam's POV

I had never told anyone about our airport kiss three years ago. I have also never told anyone about our beach kiss three years ago.

Our families both had relatives in the Milwaukee area- that soon linked my dad to the company where he works now- so we went up there together for Christmas, the day after I knew we were going to move. We again were both 11 at the time. My mom and dad went to their friend's house and the same thing happened with Reed. Our siblings went out with their friends. Reed and I got bored, so we went for a bike ride. We went through what seemed to be the whole city, but stopped at Bradford Beach. The sun was just starting to go down, and it was too beautiful to resist. The whole beach was empty too. We parked our bikes and sat on a the bench together, watching the sunset. I snuggled up close to him, resting my head on his shoulder and his arm around me, clearly just in a friendly way. I remember saying that the sunset was so beautiful. He looked at me and said "Not as beautiful as you." We sat there staring into each others eyes. The sun reflected beautifully off of his already amazing blue eyes, making them look 100 times better. Caught in a gaze, he said "I'm gonna miss you so much." I replied "I'm gonna miss you more." And he kissed me. Yes I said it, he kissed me. The first kiss we had ever shared together in a non-friendly way. He pulled away, holding my hand, watching the sun again. He kelt kissing me that whole night too, not that I had a problem with it.

That eventually ended, and we rode our bikes back to the hotel. That night was never shared to anyone.

"See you in an hour!" My mom said as he drove off. I looked around for my mysterious guest. I knew it had to be Hedley playing a joke on me, but she was nowhere to be found. The whole beach was empty. I walked around a bit more, then realized that I forgot to check the hut.

There's this little tent-like structure with picnic tables and an ice cream booth. I figured that I would check there, even though the booth was closed.

I turned the corner.

I gasped.

Immediately the tears came running out of my eyes.