Lost and Found- Part 15

Pam's POV

I awoke to someone gently shaking my shoulder.

"Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey!"

Groaning, I replied, "Vegetarian, remember?"

"Right. Wakey wakey! Milk and cakey!"

That kid was so lame.

"I guess that works."

"How was your first night home? Sleep well?"

"Very well, actually, it probably helped to know that I had you to myself again for the first time in years."

He kissed my forehead.

"What do you say we get you up and dressed, and we can start learning guitar. Sound good?"

"Perfect."

He left the room, giving me my privacy to change, but in all honesty, I wouldn't have mind if he didn't want to leave.

I dug through my messily packed suitcase, looking for something decent to wear, but ended up in sweatpants and a volleyball tournament t-shirt.

Carelessly, I threw my hair up into a messy bun, and I didn't even give two shits about makeup. Reed was one of those rare guys that don't like makeup.

I unclipped the case to my guitar that Reed bought me as a welcome home gift.

The guitar had no fingerprints visible anywhere, it was perfectly shiny. I didn't even want to touch it. It looked too...too spotless. I couldn't ruin it.

"Ready?"

He set up two music stands and opened our books to the first two pages.

"You know how to hold it, right?"

Of course I did. Rest the base on your right leg and use your right arm to keep it from slipping away.

I had taken about five lessons when I was going on eight years old, but then my goldfish died and I decided it was too much to handle at once and dropped out.

Reed always got a kick out of that one.

"Now strum the strings by the sound hole once for me, I wanna make sure it's tuned."

Being more than half British, the word 'strum' had a whole different meaning than Reed thought.

I obeyed though.

I *shudder* strummed by the sound hole.

"Perfect. It sounds perfect."

During the whole lesson, I zoned out. Blah blah blah E Major blah blah chord blah blah blah.

"You got that?"

I snapped back.

"Oh yeah, totally."

"Cool. Lets call it a day" He slammed his book shut.

"Can you please toss me my sweatshirt?"

Once again, the British side of me kicked in.

But I did.

Right when my hand made contact with it, the smell of Axe came floating out.

Fuck, that boy must be doing this on purpose now.

He could tell that I was taken over by the odor.

"Come on, grab your coat, lets go for a little walk."

I found my coat in my mess of clothes, and out of the corner of my eye, I caught Reed spraying a tad more Axe onto his clothes.

Immediately, diffusion kicked in and the molecules in high concentration went to low concentration and came over to me.