Hooded stranger.

Me and Blaise had this thing we do every time after a big exam, we'll do sleepovers, but because Draco has been around lately so tonight was the first time Draco join us, Aria couldn't come because she's not a slytherin. So we were having fun, playing board games, truth or dare and much more, laughing until 3 in the morning. When suddenly a hooded stranger appeared.

The first I couldn't make out what was towering Draco, but then when I could make out who or what it was I quietly trying to walk up Blaise up, when he woke up and saw something were towering Draco he pulled me closed and already had his wand in his hand and he said the light spell. "Lumos!" The stranger then quickly tried to attack Draco but I didn't think twice to whip out my wand and crucio the fuck outta him/ her.

"Crucio!" The man scream. But Draco quickly put  a silencing spell so that the other students won't wake up.

The man then open his hood. It was Voldermort. We were shock.

"You dare to crucio the dark lord?" He  said full with anger. 

He was about to say the other curse spell that meant I'll be dead if Blaise wasn't fast on his feet to put a shield around us maybe we all be dead. He took a deep breath before he throw something to the floor which made a green smoke and then he dissapeared. 

Blaise took off the shield and we three took deep breaths. "Draco why the fuck did the dark lord tried to attack you?" I said while looking at him.

Draco was trying to process what just happen then, "Mother, maybe mother did something to father?" 

"Bro if your mother did something to you father why the hell would the dark lord come here and not his minions?" Draco  was about to panic because I know he usually has panic attacks.

"Hey hey its fine his gone, take deep breaths Draco." I said softly. He looked at me while holding in his tears. "Maybe he did something to my mother?" 

"Hey he didn't do anything alright just take deep breaths nd try to sleep."

Before going back to sleep Blaise put a protecting spell around us just incase. Blaise was fast asleep, I couldn't sleep, then I saw Draco went to the bathroom for a very long time, so I went over to check.

"Hey Draco you okay?"  I heard like he was maybe crying? "Alohamora" I said softly with my wand and went inside, he was sitting at the corner, I could see his eyes were puffy from crying, he doesn't look bad, he is just broken. I went over and hug him, I just sat there beside him until the next morning. We fell asleep in each others arm. We woken up because I heard Blaise laugh.

"Woah what happen here?" Blaise ask smirking. Draco stood up wash his face and left. "Woah what's wrong with him?" Blaise ask while he sat next to me where Draco were. I shook my head, he looked at me, "You miss breakfast, they got blueberry cheesecake." My eyes widen, I was about to say something when Blaise take out a hanker chief, "Here I snuck some for you." I kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you, this is why you're my friend." He smiles. "We got potion today you know?" "Shit." He smirk.

We got to potions and seat at out assign seats, Draco were there early, he didn't say a word to me like dude what the hell? Is he embarassed or something that I saw him cry?

"Listen carefully. Today we'll be learning how to make. Griding potion." Snape said coldly. After he finish explaining, I turn to Draco. "Hey Dr-" "Pass me that." " Oh u- okay here." Draco took it without even looking at me. "Dra-" "Can we talk after this?" He said sternly. "Oh yea yea sure."

For an hour we sat there in silent. After class we talk in am empty classroom. 

"I'm sorry I was thinking about mother, the dark lord? He caught mother talking to some muggles about something." "Okay and why did he attack you though?" 

"He's my mother's ex, he doesn't liked it when mother talk to muggles especially men."
"I'm sorry ex?" "They dated when they attend Hogwarts together." "Oh"

" So because she talk to some muggles her price is for me to get beaten by him."

"Mother broke up with him because he was a violent men, more violent then my father." 

"Oh so that's why he came to attack you last night?" He nodded. We then walk to our common room together in silent.