New partner.

The next day my eyes were puffy from crying, I got up early to try and conceal the fact that I cried the whole night. I got up take a shower put on my pleated green skirt with a white tee underneath and a pair of combat boots. I sat down looking at my vanity mirror, thinking can I live without him with me? Without him being mine? The thought of him with somebody else, doing the things we used to do? My heart ache. I feel sick. 

I quickly get the thought out of my head put on some music and did my makeup. I curl my hair and put in a middle part. Then I put on my robe, gather my books and went downstairs and wait for Blaise.

"Good morning Mal! You got up early today." I rolled my eyes and walk to the door.

"Hey is anything alright? What happend with you and Draco?" I stop and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"CAN YOU STOP!?" 

"Jeez Mal I'm sorry. I won't ask again." I let out a loud sigh. 

"Can we just go to breakfast then to class and back to the dorm today without you saying anything about him? And I'm sorry I shouldn't have scold you like that."

"Yeah yeah sure, it's nothing Mal." He said softly.

So we went to breakfast in the great hall, trying to avoid Draco as long as I can, eventhough I could hear him and Astoria laughing, and having a great time together. I tried to remain calm and eat my breakfast while Blaise tried really hard to distract me with making stupid faces and telling stupid dad jokes.

Its finally free period I got to the slytherins common room, accidently lock eyes with Draco. He quickly fade his smile, his face turns emotionless. I turn away and started talking to a junior to distract myself.

"Hey Julia! How's Mr and mrs blossoms?"

"Oh Hey Mal! Yeah their alright."

"Really? Oh good good, well see ya around!" i said while patting her and ran to Blaise's room, but unfortunately his not there, Theo is.

"Oh hi sorry um where's Blaise?" Theo was leaning on Blaise's desk, reading a book, his brunette hair falls perfectly to his face, sleeves rolled up, tucked in green pants with those little squares.

He gestures a 'wait'? Kinda signal with his finger. I then come in and close the door behind me and walk slowly to Blaise's bed.

"Did you know this book is extremely sad?" I nod.

"So Blaise? His out on a date with your friend Ariel?"

"It's Aria. Thankyou bye bye now."

As you know Theo is much more bigger and taller then me and also pretty damn fast. He block the doorway.

"Awh c'mon, that's it? No huggies?"  He said while making a pouty face. I took a step back.

"Pissed off Theo, I'm not in the mood." I said while rolling my eyes. I tried to push him away but he slowly walk towards me which made me knock down some of Blaise's books.

"Theo, please don't."

"Don't what sweetie?"

In that slight moment I close my eyes, then I heard a 'thump' sound. I open my eyes and I saw Blaise, clutching his fist.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Theo was glaring at him.

"Awh Blaise, not sharing anymore?"

"Get. Out." Blaise said with gritting teeth. Theo got up while smiling wickedly at me. I rolled my eyes while landing on Blaise's bed.

"You okay?" Blaise ask while picking up his tumble off books.

I sat back up. "What the hell is wrong with him." I said while groaning.