Aiden.

"Okay enough about Draco, now remember that one boy? With freckles?" Aria said while softly shaking my entire body. I who was still sobbing , "Aiden?" I say softly. Aria's face lit up "YES YES AIDEN!" My eyes were looking at a person behind Aria. "Aiden?" Aria rolled her eyes. "Yes Mal yes Aiden." I then push Aria aside. Aiden was behind her. My first love. Brown curly hair, freckles, a soft warm smile with a dimple, and hazel brown eyes. 

"Hi Mal." Aiden said softly. I walk towards him and hugged him. "Oof Hey there Mally, I miss you too." Aiden said with a chuckle. I just buried my face into his neck and close my eyes and took in his soft foresty scent. I let go and looked at him. "I'm sorry, I just um hi I guess?" I said while putting a hand on my neck and looking at my shoes.

Aria then came in between us. "So I'm just gonna go, Mall give him a tour please and please play nice both of you. Byeee." Aria said while hitting softly at Aiden. Aiden smile then looked me, I could feel my face were burning red. Aiden saw my face and scoff. "Still red as a tomato huh?" He said with a snickered tone. I push his shoulder and walk away. "Do you want a tour or not?" I said while walking forwards, and Aiden followed me. "Yes yes I'm sorry." He said while adjusting his hair.

"So I heard that you are one of the exes of the bully in this school. What's his name again? Fraco? Hraco?" I rolled my eyes and hit him with my elbow. "It's Draco you dip shit." Aiden laugh. "Yea Draco!" "Yea shut up don't mention his name, and no I don't want to tell you bout it, got it?" "Yea yea got it." So we went on the tour very briefly without any question about my private things here, and without Draco in sight.

"So that's all for today, I'm pretty sure Aria will give you your schedule tonight. Also we'll maybe have the same class so yeah." I said while smiling. But I didn't smile for long. Draco. He was walking towards me, his face was kind of red. He came towards me while grabbing my arm very harshly. "I need to talk to you." He said while glaring at Aiden and gritting his teeth. I push his hand of and took a step back.

"Draco what the fuck? That hurt." I said while grabbing my arm, it stink. His face was worried that he hurt me. "Well? No sorry?" I said while looking at him trying to get his attention, he has his eyes on Aiden. Aiden was the complete opposite of Draco, Draco is cold, a bully, usually doesn't has nice things to say, yet he is very attractive, nice hair, cold blue eyes, his perfume I could just get turn on by the scent of his perfume. While Aiden, nice , nerdy,  hazel brown eyes, curly hair, freckles, likes to help others.

"Who is this?" Draco ask coldly.

"I'm Aiden, Aiden Flynn." Aiden said while wanting to shake his hand, Draco looked him up and down.

"House?" 

"Uh? I don't know the yellow one?" Aiden said while scratching his head, and looked at me. I smile.

"A hufflepuff? Really Mal? A hufflepuff? " Draco ask me while rolling his eyes. 

"So what if he's in Hufflepuff? What do you care." I said while crossing my arms and looking away.

"So you must be Draco Malfoy?" Aiden ask.

"Yea, blood status?" 

"Uh halfblood?" 

"Huh don't speak to me you mudblood." Draco said harshly. Aiden looks offended.

"Draco! What the fuck?" I said while pushing his shoulder.

"Why would you want to be around this dirty half blood?" Draco ask me, while raising his eyebrow.

"He is my friend so let me be friends with him." I said while holding Aiden's forearm. Draco doesn't look please. When suddenly, Draco's arm were pulled.

"Dracky, where were you all this time. I miss you so so much." It was Astoria. She said that is a very pick me tone while kissing him.

"Well well what do we have here?" Astoria said as she saw I was holding on to Aiden's arm, I quickly pulled back my hand from his's. Draco's face were irritated by the way Astoria acts though.

"Can we just go?" Draco said to her while trying to pull her away. 

"Go where? No no we are going to be here a few minutes more." Astoria said while she grabs his arm tighter.

"Looks like your ex here has found another boy to messed with Draco!" Astoria said in a high pitch voice. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself yet to you, it's Astoria, Astoria Greengrass, nice to meet you." She said while wanting to shake Aiden's hand. Aiden a nice guy, reach out and sahke her hand. "I'm Aiden, Aiden Flynn." 

"What a nice name you have, right sweetie?" Astoria ask Draco, Draco's face are already wanting to get away from there. "C'mon can we go now?" Draco ask in an annoyed tone.

"Yes yes just one more thing. I came here to give you these." Astoria said while handing me a card invitation. Their card invitation. I could feel my heart sunk deep. I took the invitation then looked at Draco, whose face were pure shocked. 

"What are you doing? Isn't it to early?" Draco ask Astoria and almost wanting to grab the invitation back but Astoria slap his hand.

"No it isn't." Astoria said while gritting her teeth and still trying to form a smile. Draco looked at his shoes.

"Well that's that so bye bye now just don't wear anything green alright dear, It's my wedding not yours so yea just putting it out there. Aiden you too do come." Astoria said while smiling and practically dragging Draco from me by his arm. 

"Yea I'll be there I guess." Aiden said as they are going away. I looked at the card. It was beautiful, emerald green with silver lining and wording. I could feel tears starting to form, but I force it down, looked at Aiden with a wide smile. "We'll go, we are going to matter what." I said with a strong tone. Aiden just looked at me and smile with a confused face. "Please tell Aria to get ready by 5.30, we are going shopping." I said with a smirk and went off to the slytherins's common room to get ready.