Quiddtich practice.

For some reason Blaise woke up early one morning and he and Draco woke me up by jumping up and down on my bed. They both scream out, "MALLORIA WAKE UP!" 

"Omg I'm up I'm up! Guys stop ! You're goin to break my fucking bed !" They both jump down laughing. These boys omg. I sit up rubbing my eyes. "What? Why are you BOTH jumping on my bed in 7 in the damn morning omg let me sleep." 

Blaise took my water bottle and pour some in his hands and spray some at my face.

"It's quiddtich practice dumbass c'mon get up you need to be there." Blaise said while pulling me. 

"Ugh ask Aria to company you." 

"If Aria with Blaise, I don't want to be the third wheel c'mon Mal wake up."  Draco said while helping Blaise pulling me up.

"Alright , alright give me five minutes, wait for me downstairs." They both jump happily and went down. What have I  got myself into.

We arrived there just in time and I saw Aria already there. Professor Hooch were just counting heads. They are practicing with the Gryffindor. I saw professor Hooch gave a talk about the game and then the game finally starts.

I and Aria were cheering for Blaise and Draco at the stands, Draco were on his broom on high speed with Harry by his side and were trying to catch the small annoying ball, the snitch. They were flying up and down, and through the stand and all. Blaise were busy hitting the bigger brown ball.

After a few minutes Harry and Draco were down in the stands they finally fly back up with Harry standing on his broom. Something hut Draco, he fell from a very tall height and fall on top of his butt. I wanted to rush over but the game wasn't over and if I rush over there it will be a faul. So I waited anxiously, then the game finish the Gryffindor were cheering for Harry while the Slytherins were rushing to Draco. 

"Draco!" I said when I saw him.

"Is this the other side?" This boy. I rolled my eyes and call for professor Hooch.

"It's just a bit but we need to get you to the infirmary."

We arrived at the infirmary not long after. I swear to god Draco is such a big baby omg.

When it's time for everyone to leave I wanted to leave but Draco hold my hand.

"Mal, could you accompany me?" 

"What if Pansy see that I am the one who accompany you? She will lost her mind."

Draco rolled his eyes. "She is not my girlfriend Mal. She's just my friend." 

"Alright fine, but only today." I saw Draco's faces lit up. He smile and I smile back. We talk for hours until he fell asleep, I waited for him. 

Until something happen, Draco were sleep talking, about me!

"You know I- lik- no love her, pretty ,clever, tall, hair ah soft."

I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh. 

"Eyes, are brown, very......pretty." He said while smiling. Then I tried to talk to him but he went back to sleep. I looked at him. ' this one is going to hurt.' I thought to myself.

The next morning I didn't realise I slept next to him. When I woke up Draco was already up he was twirling my hair.

"Oh um I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Draco said softly. I rubbed my eyes and smile. 

"Its fine, what time is it?" "10.45am."  I widen my eyes, shit I missed a period.

"Its fine it was just Flich's class." Draco said softly.

I groan, "Well it is already the next morning I'm going back to the common room alright? Do you need anything when I come back later?"

Draco smile. "You'll come back?" I hit his leg. "Alright bye!" I said as I walk out and I swear I heard him chuckle.

As I walk in I saw Pansy clutching her fist. "WERE YOU WITH MY DRACO!" This is what I worried actually, I saw Blaise leaning on the couch with cross arm looking down and the others were whispering. 

"Yea." I said calmly.

Her face turn bright pink. 'YOU BITCH!" 

"He is not your boyfriend Pansy." She look surprised.

She then tried to attack me but I took martial arts. She tried jumping on me but I went sides ways and pinned her on the floor with my hand on her neck and was pretending to punch her. " Don' t youfucking dare touch me, and Draco? We're friends and nothing more. You are beautiful Pansy don't ruin yourself with someone who doesn't like you, please know your worth." 

Her eyes were starting to swell. I pick her up hug her. She then cried in my arms. Pansy was head over heels for Draco and he didn't even care for her. Then I talk a bit with Pansy before going to Blaise's dorm room.

"Hey can I come in?"  "Yea."  "So I wanted to talk to you about something." Blaise stood up and pace around.

"No I know what you're going to say just please Mal no."

"Blaise wh- what was I going to say huh?"

"Something about Draco."

"Can you at least listen to me first?" Blaise nod. "He- I liked him Blaise, he change Blaise, please. If I could support you with Aria can't you support me with Draco?" 

"Mal, that's Draco we're talking about thekid that used to mock you, tease you, fucking bully you Mal, c'mon you're better than this." I groan and pace around his room.

"Do you want to like Pansy? She is head over heels for him, and him, he doesn't even care Mal." 

"But-" "No buts Mal, I don't want you to regret your decision, please Mal think this through before anything?"

I took a deep breath. "Alright fine. But if I were with him will you support me?" Blaise took a second to reply. "Yes of course I would Mal." He said while pulling me in a hug. "Thank you Blaise." 

So before I went back to see Draco I took a few of my chocolate frogs and went there to give him.

"Ah you're here did you bring food, food at this place are gross.

I smile. "I didn't bring actual food but I bought you chocolate frogs." I said while handing him the chocolate frogs. We then just sit there and talk until the visiting hours are over.But before I left he said something that made me feel butterflies in me.

"Hey, thanks Mal for today." 

"Yea no prob." I said while picking up my bag.

As I was about to leave he grab my wrist. "Hey Mal, I love you." My face was burning. I heard him chuckle, I let go of myself and walk away trying to control my smile, then I heard him saying, "Forever will Malloria Ryker!"