Marry?

To be completely honest when I was told that Draco is getting married, my heart broke in to a million of pieces to be specify. I loved him. I've never love someone this much. I think I will never recover from this heart break. I love him with every bit in me. I love the bad and good side of him. Instead of going straight to Blaise's room, I went to my dorm room first and after I close the door I broke down crying. The books that I was holding, fell on the ground as I cried my heart out. I was crying so hard that I was exhausted, and fell asleep on the floor.

I woke up and I was still on the floor, books were everywhere. I laid there on my back, trying to get my head together and try to to have a mental breakdown again. After a few minutes I got up and sit on the edge of my bed and took a very deep breath, drink some water and got dress and went to Blaise's.

"Hey Blaise, can I come in?" I say as I knock on his door. "Yea c'mon in." I heard him from inside, I walk inside and close the door and I just fell to the ground again which made him jump out of bed and ran to me.

"Hey hey what's the matter?" Blaise said in a concern voice while he holds me.

"It's Draco." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Draco? The fuck did he do this time?!" His voice change into a very stern tone. I shook my head. 

"He...His getting married." I said then crying in front of him. Blaise was speechless and he just holds me.

Blaise then guide me to his bed, cover me with a dark purple fuzzy blanket and went to his pantry and came back to gave me a strawberry jam sandwich with a lavender tea. 

"Thank you Blaise." I said as I sob and took a sip of the warm tea. 

"Aria bought those a few hours ago, she was looking for you. She said about a boy with freckles are going to transfer here soon? I'm not sure." Blaise said while trying to collect his lost thoughts. I nod while taking a bite of the sandwich he gave me. While I was eating I remember that Blaise said that Aria told him a boy with freckles are going to transfer here soon.  I quickly looked at him. 

"Omg Blaise! Aiden!" I said with wide eyes. Blaise jump in shock.

"Mal who the fuck is Aiden. And don't fucking scream!" He said loudly. I got up putting the half drink tea on his night stand and also my half eaten sandwich.

"I got to find Aria. I'll be right back." I said as I tumble on his carpet trying to dash out the door. I ran as fast as I can to the Hufflepuff room and when I got there I saw Aria with a boy. Aria saw me and told me to hide, I was hella confuse but I did as I was told and hid behind a large pillar. Then moments later Aria came.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing? Where's Draco? You went out with him right?"  As soon as I heard Draco's name, I went numb. "Draco you say?" I say as I looked at my shoes and as I try to control myself from falling apart again.

"Hey what's wrong?" Aria ask as she puts a hand on my arm. I just looked at her with swollen eyes, and she quickly pulled me in for a hug. "My poor baby." She said as she comfort me. I just stood there sobbing. "His getting married after graduation." I said slowly. Aria push me. "HE'S WHAT?!" I looked down. Aria pulled me back and caress my head.