Code red!

I went back to the common room with the twins besides me. "Hey thank you for the company." I said with a sore voice. "Hey if you want anything, you know where to find us." Fred said in a concerning voice. I nodded, they left and I say the password to enter the common room, and everyone who is there was looking at me like I killed their friends.

"The hell you looking at?" I ask in a annoyed voice. Then the whispered started, I had enough today, as I thought to myself and walking towards the stairs to go to my dorm when a junior ask me a question. 

"Malloria?" I took a deep breath turn around. " Yes Julia?" I said as I lean at the wall. "Did you really had relationship with Malfoy? When Malfoy and Astoria are together?" I look at her in shock. The fuck does she mean?

"Excuse me?" I ask, "Well you both had the snake charm." She stuttered. "Listen here, I didn't have any kind of relationship with Malfoy alright? And for the charm. I got that from his mother for the yule ball and for thanking her, I wore it. If that bitch say anything bad about me I swear to god she wouldn't she won't see light anymore." I said sternly. Julia then said sorry and ran to her group of friends, and everyone look the other way, not wanting to know what could happen next if someone said a another word. I ran up to my dorm, started my bathtub, took some clothes out and lay it on my bed, and jump in the bathtub. I cried for hours on end during the bath and after it.

'Why did Draco did that?' ' Am I not good enough?'  'Not smart enough?'  'Not pretty enough?'

These thought kept me from sleeping. I woke up at 4.30A.M I couldn't sleep, thinking on what Draco did. I got up wash my face, sit at my vanity, look at myself. Remembering those days where Draco would come up behind me, hold my cheek make me to look at myself, and said. "This pretty girl right her is all mine to love." He said as he kiss me. I turn around looking at the door, remembering that one time he rush in with a basket full with pads, chocolates and stuff because I told him I was on my period. "Mal! I'm here with strawberry dip chocolates, chocolate froggies, popcorns, some other snacks and loads of pads and tampons." He said quickly. I laugh in response. 

I laugh when I remember those sweet little moments with him. Now he'll probably do that with Astoria. I thought to myself as I sat back down looking at my hands, the ones he use to hold, kiss, and just smother it with tiny little kisses when I'm in a bad mood or something. As I continue to remember those little things, I heard someone calling out for me, it sounded like Pansy. I open the door to see her with a basket.

"Oh hey Pansy, sorry I was um in the bathroom." I said as I rub the back of my neck. Pansy smile. "No worries, I bought somethings here for you." She said as she hand me a basket. I took it. "Hey come in and chill for a while." I said. She nodded and came in.

"I came here because I heard what Julia ask you. But before you think anything, no I'm here just to accompany you. It's alright with you right? Or you know I can just leave." Pansy said while pointing at my dorm door. I smile at here weakly. "You can stay Pansy." She smile widely. We began talking about other things to distract me from thinking anymore about Draco or Astoria. It was surprisingly fun talking with her.

"You know Pansy, I just wanna say I'm sorry." I said softly while holding a mug full with masrhmellows. Pansy looked up at me with a face stuff with cream puffs. "Sorry? Why?" I sigh. "Well because I always thought you don't like me or I don't know maybe annoyed with me?" Pansy put down her cream puff, wipe her mouth. "There's nothing to be sorry about Mal." She said softly. I smile.

"How about we have makeover?" I cock my head. "Makeover? For what?" Pansy grin. "For Draco of course!" 'Draco?'  I thought to myself. "For what?" I ask, Pansy smile. "I know deep down you still love him and Draco too, he still loves you Mal." Pansy said while giving her hand to me. I was hesitate but I took her hand and she pull me to my vanity, ask for some paper and a pen, I gave it to her, she wrote some stuffs down then pulled out her wand and teleport the letter to god knows where, when suddenly not long after that my dorm door were burst open my Ginny. There I saw , Luna, Hermione, Aria and Parvati.

"Hey girly." Ginny said with a huge smile on her face, like she wasn't just destroyed my dorm door. "Hello Mal." Luna said softly. "Oh Mal we've just heard about what happen." Hermione said while sitting on my bed. Aria ran to me and hug me. "That little witch bitch gonna pay the price for making you this sad." Aria said while patting my head. I lean on her shoulder. I look to each of their faces. "Thank you for coming guys." Then I look over to Pansy. "Thank you Pansy, I really appreciate it." I said while holding her hand. Her eyes were wide open when I touch her but it quickly soften, then she gave me a warm smile. 

"Alright then so when are going to trash that bitch's dorm?" Ginny ask while holding up her wand and grinning. We all laugh, well what do we expect? She was surrounded by 6 boys around her! Of course she had some mischief up her sleeve.

"We are going to give Mal the best makeover Hogwarts has even seen!" Pansy said excitedly. They all agreed. So that is where the makeover started. Luna and Aria whip up some facial mask made by herbs. Pansy was at my closet choosing clothes and even brought some from her closet because she said that my clothes were a bit girly? I don't know. Hermione was picking lipstick colors and nail colors. Ginny was trying on million of hair styles on my hair and even ask if I wanted to color my hair! 

"So Mal? Do you want to?" Ginny ask while showing me a few boxes of hair colors. I look at it and look at Ginny. "Well if this is going to be the best makeover Hogwarts has ever seen. so why not?" I said while taking the boxes form her to see which color I like best. Ginny was squealing out of excitement.

Because I didn't want to go through that alone so I ask them to do the makeover together, so we all can feel good about our self. So first face mask. Aria and Luna made a variety of face mask. There were blueberry mask, clary sage, fennel, star anise, and lastly blue lotus mask.

Then after we had done putting on our mask, we pick out some of the nail colors that Hermione had put out for us. I paint my nail in matte emerald green, Pansy painted hers matted black, Hermione in brown, Aria did sage, Luna did the shiny type in baby blue and Ginny did some fire red nails. After that was completely dry, we went over and chose our clothes.

Pansy gave me some plaid green skirt, combat boots, black t shirt with a green dragon on the front, a black leather jacket and some necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.  Pansy wore some plaid pants with a tuck in black t shirt, black converse, multiple necklaces, and bracelets. Luna wore a pretty white dress with white leggings as she gets cold often and some white converse, rabbit charm necklaces and bracelets. Hermione wore a maxi brown skirt with a lighter color brown sweater tuck in the skirt with some mary poppins type style shoes. Ginny wore black boyfriend jeans, a black crop top with a red flannel, boots and a few neclaces and earrings. Lastly Aria wore her sleeveless yellow-ish color dress with a big oversize jacket on top with some cute shoes.

For our hairs, I went with the basic beach waves with some under cut dye in metallic purple. Pansy just tied her hair in a high pony tail. Hermione did caramel highlights, Ginny didn't color her hair because Molly will surely murder her if she colors her hair, Luna did a soft pink and blue colors and Aria also did highlights.

Now we only had to do our makeup. I did some basic makeup, Hermione did the same. Pansy did a green eyeshadow with a maroon lipstick. Luna did a lot of blush. She looks cute though. Ginny put on some bb cream and lipstck, Aria just put on some perfume because she doesn't like makeup much. Then we stand in front of my mirror. We look different in a good way. I like it, we all do. I turn to Pansy. She was adjusting her hair. I walk up to her, and i gave a hug.

"Thank you Pansy. For everything." I said as I hug her. She was surprise at first when I hug her but she hug me back. "Your most welcome."