The other girl.

The battle was 6 months ago. Everyone was finally fine now. Me and Blaise were walking back from Ghoul studies, we went to the great hall for lunch. While we were eating lunch, mcgonagall came in with a girl, almost the same height with me, wavy brown hair, clip into a half up, cute face, with hazelnut coloured eyes. Everyone was whispering, everyone had their eyes on her, like they were being put a spell, I heard that she is a half blood. Half blood means either one of her parents are a witch or a wizard.

There's a stool up front, with the musty old pointy hat. She sat on that stool.

"Hm a half blood ay?" She looked nervous, well because who isn't the damn hat talks!.

"Where shall I put you hm." There were a moment of silent when the hat spoke again.

"Well you do have a kind heart, very smart too, and brave but there's something in you that the other house could help. You're very sly and cunning. Well then SLYHTERIN!" 

My whole table cheered. She was the same age as me, because Pansy was nice, she invited her to come sit with us.

"Hey, I'm Pansy."Said Pansy while handing a hand for her to shake, she took her hand and smile sweetly. 

"Hi. My name is Astoria. Astoria Greengrass." She said with a wide smile. She sat beside Pansy, across from me and Blaise.

"This is Malloria Ryker." Pansy said introduncing me to Astoria. She hand her hand for me to shake, I took and shake her hand. "Just call me Mal." She smile.

"And this is Blaise Zabini." Blaise just raise an eyebrow to her, she smile back. 

"So are you too a thing?" Astoria ask me and Blaise, we burst out laughing. "Her oh hell nah I'hv seen her with a snot and all with her drooling and shit hell nah, she's my bestfriend since year one. I am taken though with her bestfriend. Aria. Aria Seren Flynn." Blaise said proudly.

"Ohh. What house is she in?" Astoria ask while taking a bite of her cake. "Hufflepuff." I said smiling. "My baby is in Hufflepuff, 2 years strong." Blaise said while hitting his chest.I elbowed him, and we continued eating. "Hey we're gonna go we have some extra class for charms." I said while standing up and picking my stuff and tapping Blaise to signal we should go. "Oh yeah okey I'll show Astoria around then." I nodded said bye and off we go.

'That Astoria's girl perfume, I'hv smell it before just not sure where." 

"Its probably nothing, it may have that some of the students has the same perfume as her." I nodded in response.

Charms class finish around 2.30. I was about to walk to the gryffindors common room because Hermione wanted to have a girls day. As I was walking I accidently hit someone. 

"Shit sorry I didn't noti-" I looked at the pale, platinum blonde haired, blue eyes. "Draco." I said softly. He looked sad?

"Mal." He said softly. He wanted to give me a hug but I push him away.

"What the fuck are you doing here." I ask coldly. He looked offended. 

"Mal I'm sorry." I scoffed.

"Sorry? Draco you disapeared for almost 7 months! Where were you?" I ask, I was trying so hard to hold in my tears. He looked sad but that doesn't stop me from being angry to him.

"Answer me!" I said pushing him. 

"I got some problems." He said softly.

I rolled my eyes. "Problems? Did you know 7 months ago there was a battle here at Hogwarts? We tried our best to fight back, but thankfully we won." He look surprised.