Deatheater.

When we arrived at out common room we went straight to my room and Draco went out to call Blaise. Because he said that there is something I need to know about them.

"Alright we're all here what is it?" I ask softly. Draco took a deep breath, Blaise look super uncomfortable. They rolled up their sleeves to reviled a tattoo?

"Woah sick when did you get them?" I ask excitedly, to be honest when they showed their mark or tattoo I already knows what is it, I just waited patiently if they would ever show me more like Blaise because I'm closer to him.

"Mal this isn't a tattoo-" "A dark mark?" They looked shock. I smile and took a deep breath. "My father Arius Ryker? Or more know as the 'snaker' he works for voldermort." They both look shock and terrified. Well they should be because my father doesn't know what mercy is if his mission is to kill a newborn baby he would kill a newborn baby just so voldermort won't even put a finger on his daughter or wife.

"Wait wait so you knew who the hell that attacked me last night?" 

"Last night I couldn't make it out that it was him. But after a while I could that's why I crucio the fuck outta him."

"Wait hold up so do have these mark too or?" I cross my arms , rolled my eyes. "Those marks? And be called the deatheater yea hell no, me and mother don't have it." \

"Why" Draco ask while rolling his sleeves back down. "Why? Well because I had a chance to not ruin my whole life Draco." Fuck why did I say that. "Dr- Draco I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that Draco." He looked shocked then angry. "No. You meant it." He then went out and slam the door behind him. I sat on my bed with my hand holding my head. 

"Blaise, what the fuck I just did?" Blaise came and sat beside me, rolling his sleeve down, "Just let him cool off for a few hours then how bout you go and talk to him?" I looked at him, "Do you think he'll forgive me?" Blaise hug me. "Of course, yes he is sometimes a pain in the ass but he is very forgiving with his close friends." I nodded.

After a couple of hours I went to the astronomy tower because I know there is where Draco likes to seat. I walk up the flight of stairs slowly. When I got up there I saw that Draco's arm were bright red. 

"Oh my god Draco what happened?" I ask while kneeling in front of him and pulling out a hanker chief and wrapping it around his arm, he just sat that staring blankly at me, like there is no more emotion in him. "Draco hey, I'm sorry I shouldn't say what I said to you ." Draco smile weakly.

"Draco hey get up let's go to the infirmary." He pulled his arm back clutching it. "No, No one knows about this." 

"Draco alright but can you at least let me take care of it?" He nodded. So I chant something and a couple or minutes later his arm is brand new even though his dark mark still remain but it's fine.

"Hey Mal?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Don't you want to join your father?"

"Draco, no I don't want to be like my father, I'hv already has his unmercy feeling Draco, if I argeed and join the dark side, I don't know what I'll be."

Draco nod as a sign he understand. We sat there for a few minutes then we went down to dinner. After dinner we went to back to our dorms. I laid there still awake at 230 am. When what I thought was a earthquake, was just deatheaters surrounding hogwarts.

We were gather at the great hall with our teachers and other houses. I saw Harry and his friends standing near Dumbledore, talking or discussing something. We were told to form a line but the slytherins are told to wait in the dungeon. When we are down there some of the seniors said that Mcgongall ask us to sit there so that we don't have to fight their parents or siblings. But the steel door were burst and the juniors are screaming so one of the seniors put a silencing spell around it so that the deatheater would not know. Then one of the seniors combined powers and put an invisable spell around all of us. We could see the deatheater came and looking around. They were frustrated that we weren't there. After a while they left and the seniors put down the spell. We sat there quietly, when we heard a roaring sound.It came from the great hall where the other students were. 

When suddenly a deatheater came the seniors were ready to attack but when the deatheater open it mask it was my father.

"Mal!" 

"Father?" Everyone was shocked because they didn't know my father were the snaker.They back down abit.

"Thank god you're okay." He then ask me to follow him. "Here she is sir." My father was leading me to the lord himself. My own father.

"Father? Father! No!" He put back his mask and stand in a line with the other deatheaters.

"Ah this is the one who dares to crucio me.Even the famous Harry Potter won't crucio me but you, oh sweetie you are a brave soul." I was held by two deatheaters. Voldermort was about to say the most curse word. the ' Avada Kedavra' the curse spell.

But as he was about to put the curse spell, Draco and Blaise come to save me. Blaise put a barrier in front of him and Draco put a sleeping spell on him. Blaise did something that made a green light came out of his wand and the entire deatheater fell backwards. Draco pulled me in hugged and he kiss my forehead. " Mal! Omg I'm so so sorry." I just nod and hug him back. Then Dumbledore put a spell that will transfer the deatheater and Voldermort to Azkaban a special prison for evil man like them. My father tried saying sorry but I ignored him.