Battle.

After months have gone by, we put our guard down little by little. Until one night, we were awoken by a bom like sound. Our house prefects quickly demand us to be ready. Slytherin who are age 16 and up are ready with their broom at the astronomy tower, The gryffindors were ready with their wands at their assign position like they practice. The hufflepuffs were at their green house and getting ready their homemade smoke bom, fire bom, any kind of bom that they can make, and lastly the ravenclaws were getting the cannon ready so some of the boms could be lauch. Everyone were at their position like they practice. Harry's group of friends were with the professors to guard the front line. 

We wait patiently until we heard our signal bell. Deatheaters are coming our way! Everyone was ready. Slytherin's took off their broom with a small pouch fill with fire boms to be thrown at the deatheaters down below. The hufflepuff was passings some of their boms to ravenclaws and slytherins. Thee gryffindors were busy combining their spell to make one huge force field. 

I rode my broom with Blaise by my side. 

"Blaise! Three o'clock!" Blaise nodded and went down to bom them. they were suprised to be corner.

"Hey Ryker heads up!" Said one of the slytherins when they saw a pink bright spell coming towards me. We were actually pretty good at hurting them.

As were being happy throwing fire boms and all, one of the slythrin saw that Aria was being drag. Me and Blaise came in full speed. I pulled Aria up on my broom while Blaise kick him of their green house. Aria now is helping me throwing fire boms. 

"Babe you alright?" Blaise ask with full concern. 

"Yes I'm fine thank you. Both of you." 

"Yeah you better thanked me or I'll tip you off my damn broom." I said sarcasticaly. 

We both laugh. We were actually having fun throwing boms and such. The ravenclaws did a very good job on their cannon. The boms flew pretty fast, thanks to their big brain. The gryffindors are pretty good to at holding the force field so that no one of the deatheaters could escape. The hufllepuffs well they are good at making boms so yea. But harry's group of friends were busy fighting their lord. Voldermort.

"You can't kill me I'm immortal!" Said voldermort while laughing wickedly.

"Well you can't kill me either!" Harry said with full confident. Voldermort felt liked his is being challenge, well Harry is right though, he was baby and still he couldn't kill him. 

The deatheater stop attacking, so we stop as well. Slytherins are still in the air on our brooms looking out from above just incase that is just one of their plan. 

" Today is the day that I the dark lord will kill him." He said wickedly. right after he said that he quickly throw a spell at Harry which made him fall back, Harry got up and did a spell too, after quite sometime of throwing spell to eachother, Voldermort suddenly stopped. Then right when Harry put down his guard, Voldermort cast a spell which made green kind of lightning in the end of his wand. Harry flew back so hard that he hit a wall that made the rock solid wall crack a bit. When Harry's friends wanted to go to him the deatheaters sunddely appeared right in front of them.

Then I saw Draco's mum  from above, but as I scan her surroundings I can't find Draco, she goes to Harry, looks like she wispered something and got up slowly and went to Voldermort. Voldermort seems happy, "Ah finally, my friend here told me that Harry Potter is dead!" 

Ginny screamed and wanted to egt close but her father held her back, she was crying so hard, I look over at Blaise to see what we'll do next, Then Aria got a message that she needs to warn the other slytherins to clear out the sky. We did as we are told and we lay low.

Then I saw a bright red coloured from the Gryffindors common room, they were combining spells with each other, then mcgonagall went outside and blast the power to them which made them flew back, some went asleep, some went drunk , and some were simply dead. 

Voldermort looked around in horror. Then Harry rose back up and hit him in the back of his head which made him beg for his life.

"Please spare me sweet child."

"Spare you? Did you ever spare my parents? No! You killed them. You fucking killed them when I was a baby you fucking bastard. Now you don't deserve my mercy." 

And with that he said the curse spell which made him dead, and to make sure that he stays dead, harry used a dark spell that the twins helped him steal, a spell which can make the person rip out another person's heart out. When he did that the whole school gasp and wispered. 

Then he drop to his knees, Ginny came hugging him, his friends also came to hug and congrats him. We flew down, Aria went to Blaise, while I try to search for Draco's mum. 

"Narcissa!" She turn and pulled me in a hug.

"Oh Mal, I'm glad that you're fine  my dear."

I pulled back her hug. "Wheres Draco?" I said looking behind her.

She makes a sad face. " After the yule ball he came home and see his father then I don't kniw where he went. I sorry Mal." 

I tried to hold in my tears and fake a smile. "Oh it's fine thank you." We hug one last time when she disapeared in thin air. Then Dumbledore called out the owner of azaban to come and pick up the deatheaters. Not long after that the dementors came and took all of the deatheaters. 

I went to fine Blaise we hugged. 

"Mal, we won. We won Mal." Blaise said muffled in my shoulder. I nodded while letting my tears drop. Finally there are no more deatheaters, no voldermort, no more fighting. But Draco, where are you.