The preparation.

Because I know how Aria is so I ask a junior in her house to tell her to be ready by 5 because that bitch can't fucking manage her time. So we are out by 5.15 because suddenly this bitch had to eat ice cream before we go. So we went out to find us some decnt dress and shit for Draco's wedding day.

"Did you know that bitch told me don't wear anything green? Like bitch hell nah." I said as we browse down the town to find us a decent dress. "Hey Mal that store has a lot of cute dresses." Aria said while pointing to a shop in a pretty beige color.

"Sure let's go." I said while walking towards the store.

"Welcome! My name is Lucy, I'll be helping you today. So what is the occasion?" The sales girl ask.

"We are looking for a dress that is suitable for a wedding." Aria said with a sweet smile.

"A wedding? Okay so is it outdoor or indoor?" 

"Indoor."

"Dress length?" 

I looked at Aria, who looks at me.

"Okay so seems like you both don't know what length you want, and that's alright we'll find the perfect length for you. Before that what house are you?"

"I'm in Slytherin and she's in Hufflepuff." I said politely. Lucy smile.

After some time, Aria caught her eye on a beautiful burnt orange, silk dress with a slit on the front, at ankle length. That's good because Aria is one clumsy bitch. I continue to walk around until I found one beautiful light green like lime green kinda color, silk dress with a slit also on the front and also a backless back. So me and Aria paid for the dresses and went to another shop to find heels. Me and Aria bought heels that are the same color as our dresses. For our necklaces and stuff I would just wear the same thing I wore for the ball but Aria bought some pearls. We were happy for while until we bump in to someone.

"Ah what a pleasure to meet my former fiance's ex and her ugly bestfriend whose in Hufflepuff." Said Astoria while looking at us up and down. I was ready to fucking punch her when Aria hold on to my hand to try and calm me down.

"Hey Mal, relax." Aria whispered to me. I just gave her a small nod.

"Awe are you mad?" Astoria said while puckering her lips. 

"What was your reason to call my best friend like that? Or are you jealous that she could pull Blaise and you couldn't so you pull his best friend?" I said glaring at her and smirking. She doesn't seem so please after I said that and storm off.

"She used to like Blaise?" Aria ask in a soft tone.

"Yea, but Blaise was head over heels for you." I said with a tease. Aria blush. Alright now we need to find something for our graduation, so we went to another store to find something that could go with the occasion. While walking and looking around I found myself a green dress, a satin one, I pick a not so dark green so that it will go with my robe. Aria pick herself a daisy kind off design, with ruffles. It's cute. Right after that I went back to my common room and Aria went to hers.

Next morning was our last classes before a two week break then our graduation. I got ready early and pick out my outfit. I wore a black shirt tuck in with a green flannel with some black jeans and my green converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my robe and went off to go to Blaise's room.

"Blaise! You up yet? C'mon we need to go to class!" I said as I bang on his door. Moments later he opened the door and I felt like a wave of his perfume hit me. I cover my nose and cough a couple of times. "Dude what the fuck? Did you drench yourself with your damn perfume or something?" I said as I continue to cover my nose. Blaise smell himself. "I don't smell nothing, is it that strong?" He ask me and I just nod. Class was over in a wind, because most of the teachers were like saying sorry and wish us  luck for  our future and all. Except dear old professor Snape, he did say he was sorry, I think? In his own way of course. He was trying to be less strict and smile. I'm going to miss that meanie old hag. Since Snape's was our last class, I thought of meeting Aria after class to get our lemonade that the Hufflepuff's are making every end of the year.

"Yo, you going to Aria's?" Blaise ask as he was still packing up his stuff. 

"Yea of course." I said as I watch him packing up his stuff.

"Hey? Mal?" I heard someone behind me, I turn to see Draco. I hugged my books to my chest and cleared my throat. "What?" I ask as I lowered my head. Then I saw from beneath, Blaise was beside me.

"How bout you stop messing with her huh? You have done enough." Blaise said in a stern tone, as he lightly pulled me closer to him. "Blaise it's fine, let's just go." I said softly as I pulled him and walking out, without making any eye contact with Draco.

"Mal wait, can you spare me a minute?" Draco ask softly. I looked over at Blaise, whose slightly shaking his head and I squint my eye at him and tilt my head telling him ' please just this once.' Then Blaise looked at Draco. " I'll be over there." He said as he walk away. I stood there holding my books to my chest tightly than before, took a deep breath and looked at him. "What is it? Make it quick."  said in the most coldest tone I could, even though I just want to throw myself into his warm arms. He took a deep breath.

"I just want to say that I am truly sorry, for all the wrong doings I had done, and for all the pain I have cause you." He said with a crack in his tone. I could tell he was sincere. But I just couldn't think of him with someone else. I loved him. I really do. After he said that I nod. "Is that all?" I ask while looking away. His face was a bit surprise because I didn't seem to acknowledge the fact that he said sorry and he wasn't a person that would lower his ego to anyone.

I raise my eyebrow and ask again. "So? Was that all? Or do you want to add something else?" He looked at me. "Mal don't do this to me! As much as this hurts you, it hurts me more if you won't acknowledge what I just said to you! Mal please stop it and say something." He said as his face was already pink, and him scratching his head making his blonde platinum hair messy. I lighten my grip on my books. "What more could I say Draco? You are getting married in less than a month! What should I say! Should I congratulate you?" I said frustrated. 

" We could run. Yes! We could!" Draco said as he walk closer and grip both of my arms. I could see how broken the both of us is. I just looked at him. " We can't Draco. You know we can't" I said in a soft tone. His eyes was telling me that he was ready to sacrifice everything, but I am not going to ruin his life.

"We can't." I said again in a soft tone. He slowly lets go of my arm. He back away. "We can Mal we ca." He said as he mumble to himself. I was broken to see him like this. 

"Draco do want to get kill? Just because you refuse to marry her?" I ask as I slowly walk towards him.

"Yes Mal! Yes I would rather die than marry someone I don't love Mal!" He said with tears in his eyes. "But I cannot let you die because of me!" I scream back to him. I was in front of him now I put down my books and hugged him. He break down crying on my shoulder while I try to pull myself together my looking up trying to hold back my tears from falling. I caress his soft hair. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough. I am so so sorry." I said as I hug him tighter. He just cried. "No no no you were good enough!" He said while he cried. "Shhh Draco. Its fine its fine." I said as I continued to caress his hair and comfort him.