Yule ball.

"Hey Blaise isn't it crazy we're seniors now?" I said while walking with Blaise to Potions. "Yea, it only seems like yesterday you trip on your robe and cried." Blaise said while elbowing me.

"Hey I was 11 alright, the robe was to long." Blaise laugh. "Yea yea alright." "But you let me cry first then you helped." I said while rolling my eyes. "Hey at least I helped." I rolled my eyes, and we continued walking.

"Hey there's your lover boy." Blaise said while pushing me lightly. I saw Draco standing outside the door with a white rose.

"Hey Princess." Draco said with a smile on his face. How did this pale, platinum blonde haired, rich suck up, daddy issues, mean yet very kind and caring, protective, strong perfume guy is my freaking boyfriend? This is really to bully, friends , close friends, now boyfriend. 

"Shut up Draco." I said while smiling and rolling my eyes, I took the rose and went inside and seat in my seat. "You know you like it." Draco said while putting his head on my shoulder. I push him of because I don't want Snape to see. Class started after Snape came in and told us to get our ingredients to brew a new potion. Love potion. 

"For this love potion. I want. You to be in. Groups." Everyone was cheering until ," I. Will pick" Snape sneered. I was in a group with two Gryffindors." Draco despised them. "Ugh gryffindors." I rolled my eyes to his comment and carried on. 

"So, my name is Malloria Ryker, you can call me Mal." As I was about to let them shake my hand my overly jealous boyfriend took my hand and hold it. "Call her Ryker, and don't touch her." Draco said coldly. The two Gryffindors introduce themself and then we get started to brew our love potion. Draco doesn't need to introduce himself because all of the students in Hogwrarts knows him.

"Hey ma- I mean Ryker could you read the instructions?" 

"Sur-" 

"Your eyes gone blind is it?" I elbowed Draco. "Yes of course Andrews."

Draco rolled his eyes as he watch me help them. "Why do you need to help them?" Draco groan. I looked at him, took a deep breath, "Because this is a group work so of course I'll help Draco." I said firmly. He then stood up kiss me on the forehead IN FRONT OF THEM IN CLASS. This boy I'm going to kill him. "Alright then I want to go to the bathroom carry on."

My face was bright red, the two Gryffindors were surprised.I cleared my throat and as them to carried on.

After class we went to the great hall for lunch, I sat next to Draco, Pansy I don't how but he got in to a relationship with Oliver Wood, she looked very happy. I'm happy that she's happy. Then a grand announcement was said by our headmaster Dumbledore.

"Goodafternoon students! Today I have a very special announcement as you know this is the final year for our students, so the annual yule ball will be held on Friday this week!" Eveyone cheered cheerfully. "And also the exams for this week is cancel!" We cheered more loudly. everyone was happy, mostly girls. We went back to our dorms to check our makeups and write letters to our parents so that they could send out our gowns and tux. 

Me and Blaise went to my room first because Draco wants to check something.

"Blaise this is the day I'hv been waiting for!" Blaise throw himself in my bed and sat back up. " Do I have to wear a yellow tie?" I laugh. "For what?" 

"Aria of course! " "Blaise you could wear any colour besides yellow, but Aria's favourite colour is purple, you could look good in purple." Blaise groan and fell back down. Then Draco came in. "What's wrong with him?" I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Well this idiot is sacred that Aria might ask him to wear yellow." Draco laugh. Blaise groan even louder.