Till death do us part.

I come out of the shower, look around very sadly. 'Damn he is getting married today huh?' I thought to myself as I sat at my vanity table and get my makeup ready. I take a look at my dress. It was a lime green, silk and backless dress with a pair of green heels to match. I was looking at mirror. 'Should I put my hair up? Or down? If I wear it down it's cute. If I wear it up...also cute.' I said to myself as I stand in front of my mirror trying to figure it out. I just than curl my hair a bit then just leave it down. I wear my silver bracelet and some rings. I wanted to wear my snake necklace that Draco's mom gave me but I just thought it was inappropriate. I rush down because I was already late, so I rush down and grab my purse and gave my two cats their food and went out. 

When I arrived there I saw Blaise. He was wearing a navy blue tux, I saw him wearing Aria's socks that she made for him.  "Blaise! Hey." I said as I come closer and gave him a friendly hug. "Mal! Hey! " We stood there and chat while we wait for the others. Then one by one came. Fred were wearing a dark brown tux with a lighter brown under it as its vest and a cream for the shirt. George wore a dark red tux with a white shirt and red tux. Ron was wearing a brown tux as the same color as Fred's vest. Harry was wearing the black tux. The girls, Hermione wore her pink dress as she did for yule ball because she doesn't want to waste any money for some silly dress. Ginny wore a cute black dress to match with Harry and lastly Luna wore her yellow daisy dress. We were now waiting for my bitch of a friend Aria, because she is always late. 

"I am so so sorry. I waited for Aiden here." She said while practically drag Aiden's arm to us. 'Yeah sorry my bad I thought the wedding was next week." He said with a small smile. "Well c'mon I/m starving." Ron said as he saw  a chef brought in a huge plate full with fresh bake cookies. We all laugh and went inside to our surprise I saw one of the helpers there were walking towards us.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but may I know who is.." He said while he takes a look at a small piece of paper. "...Malloria Ryker?" He said as he scan us girls. I raise my hand slightly. He smile. "If you just come with me." He said with a very mannered way. As I was about to go Blaise stop me. " Can I know why are you searching for her?" Blaise ask while looking at him with his eyebrow raise. "Well the host of this wedding the Malfoys wants to talk with her." He said while trying to get me to walk with him. "I know the Malfoys  I'm the groom's best friend." The helper looks shock and quickly bowed. "I am so sorry sir. Blaise clench his jaw and give him a little nod. "Narcissa Malfoy sir." Blaise lets go of my hand and I follow the man to another room. 

I walk in to see Draco's mom sitting there with his beautiful dress. She was wearing a light green and a half up, half down hairstyle to showoff her beautiful platinum blonde colored hair thats underneath her black colored hair. She saw me and quickly stood up and ran to me and gave me a hug. "Oh my dear Mal, I am so sorry." She said as she caress my hair. I softly push her. "There is nothing that you should be sorry about Narcissa." I said softly as I wipe a tear on my cheek. " Call me mum dear, I will forever be your mum alright darling?" She said as she sniff. I nod. 

We talk for while then we hear a knock on the door. "Come in." She said in soft tone. The door open and I saw Draco. He looks so good. He was wearing a dark green, velvet tux with a velvet vest to match, black leather shoes, hair combed back with a few strands of hair falling on his forehead. I stood up as I saw him comes in. "Mal?.." He said as he walk closer. "I wanted her to accompany me as I drink tea...right darling?" Narcissa said as she stood beside me. "Y..yes..." "Yes what darling?.." She said with a smile. Draco looked confused. "Yes mum..." I said as I cleared my throat. "Mother.." Draco said as he walk slowly towards his mum to give her a black velvet box. "What?.. I like her more than you to be wife Astoria." She said as she made an expression. "Oh and thank you for this.." She said as she took the box. "Now Mal look at this." She said as she carefully opened the box. I was in awe when I saw a emerald gem inside with a silver chain. "It's so beautiful." I said while looking at the detail on it. "Of course it is, because it's yours sweetie." She said calmly. I was surprise. "What? Oh no no I can't take it, It's to much.." I said as I push it lightly. "Oh c'mon dear, you've been so nice to me and change Draco for the better good!....So please accept this necklace.." She said slowly. I look over at Draco who tells me to just take it, but I can't.