Young Bloods - Preview

A little preview of "Young Bloods"

****

He stood by a young, energetic redhead, watching her happily straightening out her blonde boyfriend's honorable sash. The young man with snowy white hair glanced around the grand ballroom with great amazement, his charming sapphire eyes were glued at the vast traditional decorations of the Norwegian culture that beautified the room.

With high ceilings where they met to cast a triangular shape to give the castle's exterior pointed roofs. The floor was spotless like a freshly coated sheet of ice on a frozen lake. The three friends couldn't contain their laughter while looking down at their goofy reflections.

"Well, don't you all look elegant and well-dressed for tonight," The three looked over their shoulders and spotted the young Queen in a classic polished gown in fine teal silk with white embroidered laces that were sewn to look like freshly fallen snowflakes.

"You sure about us? Well, don't you look beautiful. More beautifuller!" The redhead squealed delightfully.

The Queen chuckled. "Thank you Anna." The two sisters exchanged each other with jolly smiles.

"Seems like the party is so far pretty good. Your guests seem to be enjoying themselves." Kristoff commented while the four looked around the dance floor with awe.

From diplomats to locals, everyone came from different walks of life whom had strong bonds with the sisters' royal family. The townspeople were grateful for all what the sisters have done for the town. They couldn't be happier and pleased to see them again for years of being away from home.

Five years ago, they were forced to leave the kingdom in order to keep their citizens safe from harm. With the heavy amount of responsibility from the Queen and princess, the two had to flee to a city where their kind was welcomed and protected. Not a place for the elite and royals to be spoiled with top of the line security and luxury, but, the essence of not being shunned by society.

"C'mon Kristoff let's go dance!" Anna rushed over to her broad-shoulder boyfriend.

"Um, Anna maybe we shouldn't. You just ate two slices of chocolate cake." Kristoff advised her to relax for a moment.

"Don't be a party-pooper. C'mon!" Without her giving Kristoff a fighting chance, the squealing redhead dragged him away, looking ever so helpless calling out to his friends to save him from a night of endless dancing.

"Well, there they go," Jack shook his head, while chuckling happily. Elsa nodded. "So are you enjoying yourself?" The young man stood by her in a navy blue uniform with royal accessories: a traditional Norwegian sash, a few badges and pins decorated the left side of his chest, and a sheathed saber hung by his side. A presentable suit for a former Guardian to look regal for his beautiful Queen.

Elsa looked over and spotted the charming smile on her boyfriend's face. Who knew she'll find someone that wasn't worth to give up on? She certainly knew he never given up on her while the world was turned upside down. Besides fighting together to stop a psycho maniac of darkness from turning the world into a giant meat locker, they learned that their broken past brought them together to give each other another chance of a better future. Hopefully a happy one.

"Maybe we should join them" Elsa suggested with a cheery smile, her crystal blue eyes was gleaming with joy while Jack's was locked into her beautiful gaze.

Jack blushed. "Oh man really? I'm sorry love, but, I just ate. You see I can't dance right after eating."

Elsa rolled her eyes, her arms crossed while staring at him until he was broken by the young blonde's strong sense of intimidation.