Epilogue

Well here's the final chapter, enjoy! [I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE LYRICS BEING USED.]

****

Another Two Weeks Later:

A young man who was decorated in bandages around his right arm and left leg. He was busy following his friend down a wide hallway, which was decorated in old Norse interior designs. Jack decided to put on his headphones after an hour of touring around the castle. Even though he explored, well, snuck inside the place a few weeks ago, he didn't see the whole thing. That's why cheery Anna wanted to give him a one.

The Guardian enjoyed hanging out with her, but, if you're left alone with her for more than an hour, hearing her talk can later on sound like replaying a Disney non-stop, and get sick of it. Jack doesn't know how Kristoff can deal with it. He must really love her until the very end.

"So this is the grand ballroom. Elsa held her coronation party here." Anna explained. "You have any questions before I take you to the grand library?" She asked Jack. "Uh huh ballroom, gotcha," Jack said nothing else and began to exit the room. "Jack! Where are you going? I have a story to tell you about this room." Anna ran after him.

The two walked into a hallway that led into the large foyer of the castle. A great staircase ascended itself to the second floor. The interior of the open-space room had balconies that wrapped around the walls. On the second floor, the sound of door closing, echoed throughout the room. A graceful figure walked along the balcony with her head held confidently high and elegant hand touching the wooden railing of a balcony.

"Okay here's the story, Elsa and I used to turn that room into a winter wonderland," Anna squealed. "It was so much fun!"

"Uh huh winter wonderland, nice story," said Jack while browsing through a list of songs in his phone. "Jack! You're not even paying attention." Anna pouted, crossing her arms. "What are you even doing?" She wanted to glance over at Jack's phone. "Nothing, I'm browsing through my music list. Someone updated it for me. Just making sure nothing crazy is inside." Jack explained.

"Let me see." Anna reached for Jack's smartphone. Jack moved his phone away from her. The two fought over the silly device. Jack playfully lifted the phone away from her. Anna couldn't let him win, she stood on her toes, reaching for the phone.

"Hey what's going on?" asked Elsa while coming down the staircases. Jack froze for moment. He was lost over the sight of how an angel from Heaven is flying down so gracefully. But, she looked a bit different. A good kind of different. Her slender body strutted across the room, when her feet landed to the floor. Her long sky blue plaid shirt blew away as she moved. Her hair wasn't in a braid as usual, it was tied up in a messy bun that let some strain of her platinum blonde hair be free. Jack blushed.

Anna noticed Jack lowered his arm. She quickly snatched his phone. But, Anna accidentally unplugged Jack's headphone cable and pressed the shuffle button on the screen. Soon a blast of rap music echoed throughout the room.

The random song's chorus started something like this. "I found you Ms. New Booty…" Elsa went up to the two while the music was playing in the background. Anna laughed at the song. Jack panicked. He quickly took his phone back and turned off the audio. "Damnit, Sandy. " He whispered.

"What's so funny?" Elsa asked them. Anna couldn't control her laughter, she decided to leave Elsa and Jack alone. "Hey where are you going? What happened to the tour?" Jack asked her. "Let Elsa give you the tour!" Anna waved goodbye and rushed out foyer. Jack sighed. "I don't mind giving you a tour," Elsa smiled at him.

Jack turned around and saw her elegant self standing in front of him. He had a close up of her soft rosy cheeks with light freckles on them. Her pink lips were decorated with magenta lipstick. When she blinked, Jack caught a glimpse of her soft-sliver-pink eye shadows. But he was more glued at her ice crystal blue eyes. "Um, you sure?" Jack rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't want to bother you with your queen duties." He awkwardly grinned.