Chapter 5: The Titanic Has Set Sealed

The main office at Walter Elias High was in a great frenzy. Even though it was late October, the school's faculties are scrambling for papers and plans to get ready for the district's new superintendent to visit the school. More like an inspection. Good thing Jack came in a good time to catch Ms. Gilmore. He asked for his schedule and locker information. She happily gave him a copy and wished him good luck on his first day of school.

Jack looked at the digital clock on his phone. "Hm I'm a bit early for class. I should look for my locker." 

He ended up reading his schedule while walking down the main hallway. Without looking, he ended up bumping into a tall handsome looking senior.

"Hey! Look where you're going" snapped Hans who was busy texting on his phone.

"My bad man" Jack apologized. He looked up and noticed an athletic-looking dude with the same height as him. Hans was a guy with a strong stature as if he was royalty. The guy was a slick ginger, but had long thick mutton-chops or hairy sideburns. "Jeez check out those Wolverine sideburns" Jack stared at Hans's sideburns.

"Excuse me?" Hans glared at Jack with his olive green eyes. He looked annoyed.

"Um nothing. I was wondering if you knew where locker 300 is?" Jack showed his schedule to Hans. He pointed at the locker number, but covered his locker combination.

"I don't have time for this" Hans ignored Jack's question and walked passed him like a cruel tyrant ignoring a peasant's plea.

"Well what a -" Just as Jack was about to cuss, the PA system went on. It was calling for a janitor to run inside the cafeteria because of a breakfast food fight.

"Hey there," said a broad shoulder fellow with blonde hair. He walked over to Jack with a cute smile on his face. "Sorry to be in your business, but, I can help you find your locker." The guy was handsome, even though, he wore a plain old jeans and a hockey team jersey.

"That would be awesome." Jack extended his hand for a handshake. "I'm Jack." He introduced himself.

"Hi Jack. I'm Kristoff" Kristoff shook Jack's hand. He was a very friendly guy. "C'mon let me show you to your locker."

Kristoff led Jack up two flight of stairs. Apparently, seniors had to share the third floor with the juniors. The upperclassmen's classes was mostly on that floor, but some lowerclassmen classes are held up here too. Along the way, Jack noticed that the hallways were long tunnels decorated with lockers and bulletin boards on the wall. The classroom were spacious and each room had windows to look outside.

"Well here we are." Kristoff stopped at a long narrow sized blue locker with the number 300 on it. "So Jack, are you new here?" He asked while leaning against the locker next to Jack's

Jack was unlocking his lock while talking to Kristoff. "Yeah, just moved into the city a few days ago." He opened his locker and started putting some of his stuff inside.

"Sweet! Where are you move from?" Kristoff asked.

"Um, I kinda moved around a lot" Jack carefully picked his words, trying not to reveal his true identity to Kristoff. He even avoided eye contact while putting away a couple of spiral notebooks and small packages of pens.

"That's still cool. Where was the last place you've stayed?" Kristoff never was this talkative, he was always the shy one not willing to talk to strangers. But when he met a special strawberry blonde girl, her friendly and confident attitude rub onto him.

"I used to live in Australia with some of friends" Jack closed his locker and reset the lock back to zero.

"Whoa awesome!" said Kristoff. Before saying something else, he spotted Anna, that special strawberry blonde haired girlfriend of his. "Hey wait here for a second." Kristoff dashed down the hallway.