PART 25

Heeeeeeeeeeey guys :D

Here is the next chapter :D

Dedicated to Emogirl234 because she is one of the most supportive readers ever :') Thanks so much girl... I would never be sure if my writing is good enough without your comments :')

I hope you like it :D

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

 PART 25

Rhyson’s P.O.V.

I was so happy. I had missed my girl so much. I know we’ve been together only for 2 weeks and I was a player before her but that girl really changed me. She made me love her. I still remember every moment of the day I met her.

*Flashback*

“How’s your other half doing, dude?” one of my team mates, Jo, asked

He meant Shay. Ever since we were kids, Shay and I were inseparable and actually, not having her around for 3 weeks was not going to be easy.

“She’s fine I guess”

We were walking to our first class when I noticed something odd. Beautifully odd. She had dark blond hair and mesmerizing deep blue eyes. She was wearing a black and white stripped shirt, a really short jean skirt and a pair of black converse boots was hugging her long legs. Damn, she was hot!

Jo wolf-whistled and I elbowed him.

“What?!” he asked

“She’s mine” I said confidently

No girl could resist my charm. I was the hottest man alive.

When I saw her entering room 156, I smirked. We shared our first class!

When the bell rang, Jo wished me luck and we entered the class. I sat next to her and gave her one of my signature hot smirks.

“Hey” I said

“No, you can’t seduce me with that smile even though it works with every other girl. No, you’re not the hottest guy alive and no, you CANNOT sit here” she said and smiled

“I just fell in love with you!” I exclaimed and left after winking at her

She was going to be mine until the end of this week. Period.

After the first day I would talk to her every single day before every period until one day I told her that I was not messing with her. And it was true. I really liked her.

She kept ignoring me until, on Saturday, I went to my best friend’s house.

“What are you doing here?!” she yelled when I entered her bedroom

I grabbed her and pushed her against the door.

“I fucking like you” I said and smashed my lips on hers

“Dammit!” she mumbled against my lips

“What?” I asked pulling away

“You’re so freaking annoying that I actually like you” she grumbled

I attacked her lips and she tangled her fingers into my hair. Seconds later, we were on the bed having s-making love to each other.

When I lied down next to her, we were both panting.

“Do you want me leave?” I asked sadly.

Yes, I was actually sad.

“No, cuddle with me, Rhyson” she said