PART 6

Heeeeeyyy!!!! Here is another chapter!!!

Please comment and tell me what you think!!!!

I hope you like it!!!

~ENJOY~

PART 6

You could say that the English teacher was not happy at all when Mason announced that he would quit working on the assignment.

“You can’t quit Mason because Shay’s grades have nothing to do with your laziness. If miss Duncan doesn’t want to work with someone else, you’ll work with her whether you like it or not,” she stated.

“But-”

“Quiet!” she cut him off and I chuckled.

“Do you want to work with someone else Shay?” she added.

I shook my head stubbornly.

“Then, have a nice time working on the assignment today because you have to meet the deadline.”

My jaw hit the floor at her words. We had one week which was going to be over tomorrow! We were going to spend the whole day together -which was amazing- but I wasn’t in the mood for working.

Mason came over right after school. He didn’t give me a ride like he did the other time which I found normal as he was mad at me but still made me sad. When I arrived, I changed into a tank top and some shorts. I wasn’t trying to seduce him but if I could, that would be a bonus.

“How about starting with that movie?” he asked refusing to look at me.

“Fine,” I mumbled and hopped onto the bed.

He sat next to me and I can assure you I was doing my best not to stare at him. Which was easy during the first ten minutes but the movie lasted for ninety minutes so I fell asleep.

Mason’s P.O.V.

I was growing more and more agitated whilst trying to talk myself into spending the afternoon with her without bailing. When I sat next to her on the bed, though, things did not improve one bit; I was about to grab her waist and put her underneath me and- okay, stop!

I knew she was trying to keep her eyes on the screen because she was tangling and untangling her fingers meaning she was nervous; and I wasn't even a pro at “reading” body language.

When I checked again, she had fallen asleep. And she looked so sexy in those tiny shorts… Damn I had to keep my eyes off her!

I watched the rest of the movie alone and then stood up. I clicked on ‘Google Chrome’ and then started scrolling down the page with the results for racial discrimination.

“This is going to be a long afternoon…” I sighed to myself. 

~*~

It was almost midnight when I finished working at it. I didn’t wake her up because firstly I really enjoyed my view; her legs and her waist and…

SHUT UP!

 And secondly because it would be easier and less awkward to work without all that tense filling the room. I left a note next to her and left.

~*~

Shay’s P.O.V.

Once upon a time somebody ran,

somebody ran away saying fast as I can

I‘ve got to go, got to go…

Once upon a time, we fell apart.