PART 18

Hey!

I'm sorry it took me almost one week to upload :(

Well... Attention... Liam's fans will be a little bit dissapointed... I will make it up for you later, though.

Anyway...

Thanks so much for the feedback :')

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

PART 18

Liam’s P.O.V.

“Finally! Someone polite! This is the kind of guy I want with my daughter, do you understand?!” he growled at me

What?!

“You mean you want someone polite for her? Not someone who l-“

“Shut up! And leave before I call the police”

Hadley grabbed my hand. “Liam, let’s just go. We will come back later”

“No, you won’t!” he yelled

I growled at him and Hadley dragged me outside.

“Let go! I am not leaving!” I yelled

“Liam, he is really worried. Don’t make the situation even worse. Please. Come with me and we’ll come back later”

“I said I ‘m not fucking leaving!”

“Liam please. He will call the police. He meant it. He is too angry”

I didn’t want to leave her! What if she woke up? What if she asked to see me and I wouldn’t be there for her?!

NO.

I

WAS

NOT

LEAVING

HER

!

“If she wakes up, we will come back in no time. I promise. Please, just for a couple of hours”

I groaned. “Fine. BUT! But we will be back in two hours”

“Fine”

We went home.

“I will make you something to eat, k?” Hadley said

I hugged her. “Thanks for being such a good friend Hadley but I’m not hungry. I’ll just have a shower and rest. Get some sleep, k?”

“Come on! You need to eat and sleep”

“I said no”

She groaned and went downstairs.

I went to the bathroom and hopped into the tub.

The hot water usually helps me get everything out of my mind but not this time. He wanted me to stay away from the most important person in my life?

Yeah, sure.

Hadley’s P.O.V.

Dammit!

Was this man brain-damaged?

And Liam… Is he crazy? What will he get by starving himself and staying awake for so many hours?!

No. I will make him eat and sleep.

And then, I will talk to Mr. Duncan. He has no right to do what he’s doing.

After making him a sandwich, I went upstairs and got into his bedroom. He was lying on his bed only wearing his boxers. Good thing he fell asleep. However, his face was too pale… My happy and cocky friend was now devastated and pale as a ghost…