PART 8

HI!!!!!!!

So, here is another chapter :) I want to thank once again my amazing editor!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to my watty buddy who needs to realize how amazing she is!!!!

I hope you like it!

COMMENT! I really want to know what's on your mind for the plot and the characters.

It's kinda short but anyway...

~ENJOY~

PART 8

It was almost nine. Hadley had left about half an hour ago. She had applied a fair share of dark gray eyeshadow and eyeliner on my eyelids and some red lipstick to match my dress. Straightening my nest-like hair had taken long enough to make me sleep on the stall but when she nudged my side and I regained consciousness, I looked really good. 

I was examining my looks for the last time in the mirror that stood at the corner of Lindsay's bedroom when a wolf-whistle snapped me back to reality.

“Someone’s hot,” he said checking me out.

“Thanks but stop checking me out!”  

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and planted a soft kiss on my neck.

“Liam,” I warned.

“Just for good luck,” he said, winked and left.

Oh boy…

Okay Shay… Concentrate!

Damn!

I went downstairs. At exactly eight o'clock, Mason was waiting for me outside.

“Hey, babe!” I exclaimed when I saw him and pecked his cheek.

“You look… You look… I… wow!” he breathed out and I blushed.

“Thanks. You don’t look bad yourself.”

Actually, he was absolutely edible. He was in a pair of dark jeans, a white shirt and a black cardigan that made his muscles stand out a little bit more than usual.

“Stop eye-raping me or I might need to see a therapist,” he exclaimed covering his torso and I rolled my eyes following him to the car.

He was driving for more than fifteen minutes and we were both submerged at the rythm of some song I didn't recognize.

“Where are we going?” I questioned at some point. 

“To a hotel,” he shrugged.

“WHAT?!”

“I’m kidding. Chill out,” he laughed and I glared at him. 

I nodded.

“Here we are,” heannounced turning the engine off. 

I looked around me and my mouth formed an ‘o’. Was he kidding?

“That’s… amazing! I freaking love funfairs!” I yelled and hugged him.

“Five years old?” he teased,

“Four!” I retorted,

“Okay baby girl, let’s get you in.”

I stuck my tongue out at him suppresing a laugh. 

Two hours later, my stomach started aching. We had laughed our asses off! He even bought me pink cotton candy! Cause, yay, I loved it. He had, also, won a stuffed Spongebob for me! I freaking love Spongebob Squarepants! He’s so cool!