PART 10

Hey people!!!!!!Here is the next part :) I hope you like it!!!

Dedicated to an amazing cover artist! Thanks so much for my new cover :D

NOT EDITED!!!!

~ENJOY~

PART 10

Shay’s P.O.V.

Hadley and Liam pulled away and she jumped on his back, wrapping her long legs around his firm waist. 

Jason and I turned to each other and exchanged confused, and somewhat worried, looks.

What the hell was going on? I mean, was there something between Liam and Hadley?

I felt the bright green color of jealousy creep up my cheeks and my fists balled to my sides. 

A few astounded moments later, we all made our way to the kitchen and took our seats around the table to enjoy our dinner like the happy company we were. 

Hadley stopped eating after a couple of bites and set her fork across her plate. 

“Well, that explains why you’re that skinny. Do you ever eat?” Jason asked her, laughing.

“I do! Well, not very often,” she responded, smiling.

She was almost blushing… Okay, now, I was officially confused!

“Will we put you up short stuff?” Liam asked.

Short stuff? First of all, Hadley is not short (she’s taller than me actually) and second, since when are they friends? 

Another pang of envy hit my stomach and I tried my best to ease the scowl on my face; the last thing I wanted was to get noticed. 

“If Mrs. Lisa is okay with it,” Hadley politely said. 

“Of course honey!”

WHAT THE HELL?

This was really annoying… I couldn’t understand what was going on and seeing Liam winking at Hadley really pissed me off.

“Excuse me,” I said throwing my fork on my plate and dashed upstairs. 

I went to my bedroom and kicked the door behind me. UGH!

“What the hell was that?!” Liam shouted coming in.

“Why the hell didn’t you knock on the door?!”

“Shay, what’s wrong?”

“Short stuff? And all those winks and hugs… Since when do you even know her?” I demanded furiously. 

His eyebrow shot up and his lips formed an amused smirk. “Are you jealous?”

“No. I just cannot understand," I stated defiantly.

“I do know her but if you want details, you have to admit that you’re jealous.”

“So what if I am?! I just don’t understand why you told me to break up with Mason! It’s obvious that you like someone else!” I yelled.

“What are you talking about?! I don’t like Hadley! She is just a friend.”

“Since when?”

“Since forever!” he shouted back.

He looked really angry but that kind of explained how Lisa knew her.

“How is that even possible?! Jason doesn’t even know her!”