PART 7

Here is another chapter!

I really hope you like it!

~ENJOY~

PART 7

Shay’s P.O.V.

I was silent during the ride to school. I was thinking of my dream. Mason was holding my hand and it felt so warm and secure but I couldn’t get my mind off of it. 

“Are you ok babe?” Mason asked.

“I’m fine… Just a headache,” I lied.

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

“Jeez! Keep your eyes on the road!” I exclaimed.

He frowned deeply. 

“You scared me," I apologized looking away. 

When he parked his car and turned the engine off, we shared goodbyes and a small kiss and took separate ways to our classes. 

During the first period, I wasn’t concentrated. I was replaying the dream in my mind. Over and over. When the bell rang, I dashed out of the building. The wind was chilly but I needed to feel my mind empty.

“Shay,” I heard someone’s voice behind me.

Oh, God... 

“Liam leave me alone…” I shouted flatly.

“Get in the building! It’s very cold out here and it will start raining.”

“I don’t care! Leave me the hell alone!”

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked grabbing my hand.

I snatched my forearm from his hand and started running.

It was difficult for me to run wearing high heels but I wanted to escape. Unfortunately, Liam was coming after me and he, of course, managed to get me. I mean, he was an athlete and his feet were way taller than mine. Let alone the fact that he didn't wear high heels.

“Shay are you bipolar?” he questioned matter of factly.

“Just leave me alone," I pleaded. 

"No! Not, until you tell me what happened.”

I started crying.

I didn’t know why I was so dramatic but I couldn’t help it…

He hugged me.

“What’s wrong happiness? You’re with Mason. Isn’t it what you wanted?”

“It is,” I shouted pounding on his chest.

“Then why are you crying? You realized I’m hotter?” he said laughing.

I pulled away and sat on the ground. “Last night, I slept in Mason’s arms… And…”

“And?”

Little drops of water landed on my forehead and nose. It was going to rain? Again? It was March! Why the hell was it raining that often anyway?

“I dreamt of you…” I whispered.

“Ok that’s flattering but if it made you cry…”

“It’s not your fault… I mean…”

*Flashback of the Dream*

I was running. The sun was so bright and it was caressing my skin. I was wearing a short white dress. My feet was bare and I could feel the humidity on the grass. Everything was so peaceful… And there he was... Standing a couple of meters away from me wearing a white unbuttoned shirt and a pair of torn jeans. He grinned but his eyes were cold as always. I knew he was cold on the inside but I never understood why… I didn’t mind thought. Looking at him I knew he was everything I wanted and needed. He came closer and leaned his forehead against mine. I shuddered at the contact. He gave me another grin and I couldn’t help smiling back.