PART 22

Hey :D

I know this is kinda short and I am so sorry!!!! :(

I hope you like it anyway :D

Picture on the side is Jeremy (Hadley's and Lindsay's base). It's Jesse Metcalfe. I didn't add him on the cast cause he wil not appear  regularly.

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

 PART 22

Liam’s P.O.V.

She woke up!

Thank god!

And now that she was ok, I could kill Haig! How the freak did he find out?! And I was sure he had understood no matter what.

But the important thing was seeing her.

I opened the door quietly. I didn’t want to wake her up.

“Hey Liam” she said and gave me a beautiful smile

“Hey beautiful. How are you today?” I asked and sat next to her

“Still tired… And my ribs are still sore”

I winced. “I am so sorry”

“Why?”

“I was the one who sent you here Shay… I didn’t mean to, I swear. It was a mistake… I wanted to protect you”

She caught my hand. “It’s ok Liam. I know that you would never hurt me. You have proved it before”

I smiled.

“Liam… There is something I need to know… Mason didn’t want to tell me. He said you are the one to tell me”

I frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Yesterday Mason said that my father will get even madder when he finds out what you did and that something happened between you and Jason”

 “Oh, about that…”

“Yeah, firstly, what happened with my father?”

“Let’s just say that he gave me some bruises”

“WHAT?! WHY?!” she shouted but then she frowned and caught her left rib

Damn me!

“Because like I said, it’s my fault you’re here”

“It’s not. Everything happened because of me… Everything… Just because I couldn’t choose… Anyway, what about Jason?”

Lindsay’s P.O.V.

Where was everyone?! Ever since I came, everyone had disappeared! What the hell? Everyone was at the hospital with the little slut?! WHY?!

Hearing ‘Buss it wide open’ snapped me back to reality

Phone call from Bree… HA! Time to put everything back to where it belongs.

“Hey B!”

“Hey L! I’m so glad you’re back!”

“Yeah, me sure! Call the others and tell them that we will practice at 6pm, ‘kay?”

“Whoa! Calm down Linds! I am the captain!

“We’ll talk about it later. Now, call everyone!”

I hate being a bitch but no one (and when I say no one, I mean NO ONE!) messes with my brothers. Hadley and her friend will have a very difficult time. Period.