PART 9

The amazing cover on the right side of the page is made by ThisTerriChick. Thank you so much!

Soooo, here is another chapter :)

Anyway, I really want to know what you think so please commeeeeeeent!!!!

I'll stop talking like... right now :p

~ENJOY~

PART 9

When I opened my eyes the next morning, it was almost time for lunch. I stood up quickly and stumbled to the bathroom still wearing my dress from last night. Needless to say it did not look so good anymore.

I scrunched my nose when I caught view of myself in the mirror. I looked like a freaking raccoon; I had eyeliner and mascara all over my face.

After having a hot shower and cleaning my face up, I slipped into a light pink tank top and a pair of sweat-pants and tiptoed to Liam’s bedroom. His half-naked body was covered by a dark blue sheet and he was snoring slightly. 

“Liiiam,” I sang to his ear.

“Mmm…” he mumbled.

“Liam, wake up…” I whispered and I blushed when I realized that my lips were almost touching his ear.

“Morning, happiness,” he said hoarsely and pulled me on his bed making me lie down next to him.

“I wanted to talk to you,” I said trying to peel my body off his but he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me even closer.

“I’m all ears,” he whispered.

My pulse started racing… “I-I… I will b-break up with Mason on Saturday morning… Next Saturday morning.”

Why was I stuttering?

“That’s great,” he mumbled huskily.

“Wake up Liam… It’s almost time for lunch.”

“Coming, mom,” he teased me making me roll my eyes.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, I’m out."

Going downstairs, I found Jason slumped on the couch. I jumped and landed next to him.

“Hi Jay!” I said happily.

“Hi,” he replied sadly.

“Come on Jason. It’s been three days… You have to find someone else,” I urged him and carressed the dark rings under his river colored eyes.

“No. I don’t want another relationship, Shay.”

“Are you kidding, why?”

“Because!”

“What if I find someone for you?”

“No!”

“Come on Jason! Please!” I drug out the 'e' and batted my eyelashes. 

“I said no.”

“But there is someone who is just perfect for you.”

He frowned. “Who?”

“Well, if you wanna know, you’ll have to wait.”

“Who is she?”

“You’ll see!” I said, kissed his cheek and headed to the kitchen.

I headed to the kitchen with a huge grin plastered on my face. Hadley would be perfect for him. Yah, I’m sure she likes him,  I’ve seen the way she looks at him. And she is so nice! 
~*~