PART 29

So, hey again guys :D

I hope you're all happy :ppp

I hope you like the next chapter!

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY!~

PART 29

Jason's P.O.V.

When we finished singing, I crashed my lips on hers. I couldn't help it. I had missed kissing her. I had missed the way her soft lips felt on mine. When she moaned, I grabbed the chance and captivated her tongue with mine. I groaned as she kissed me back passionately. I ripped her shirt off her body. I needed to feel her skin under my hands. She let out a little moan which ensured me that she wanted me too. I took her shorts off as she did the same with my sweatpants. I was sure I smelled awfully because I had just come back from practice but she didn't seem to care. She tried to pull away but I brought her back to our kiss-make out session and spread her legs before getting inside her. She felt so damn good. And, God, how I loved listening to her moaning my name... I kept my lips on hers until we climaxed. My lungs were craving for oxygen but I knew that if we pulled away, she would regret it and tell me to stop. And, hell, I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop. However, when we pulled away, she got dressed and left without even talking to me. I didn't let her go, though.  Before she reached the stairs, I grabbed her wrists and pulled her back into the bathroom.

"Jay, let me go" she muttered

"No fucking way! Do you understand what just happened?!"

"It was a mistake" she sighed

"You freaking wanted it! You already regret it, don't you?" I asked sadly

"No" she mattered under her breath.

I barely heard it but I did.

"Then-" I tried to say but she cut me off by smashing her lips on mine.

WTF?!

I thought... I thought she regretted it but now I was confused.

"Break up with Liam" I found myself saying

"I don't want to. I am in love with him, Jay. And even though you were really sweet when we were together, I was sick of you being jealous 24/7. It was cute at the beginning but then it got annoying"

"I can change"

"No, you can't. And, in fact, I don't want you to change. We can't be together though. Like I already said, I am in love with Liam... Even though he's not in love with me"

"That doesn't even make sense!" I shouted

"I'm sorry, Jay. I really am"she said truthfully and I nodded

"I would appreciate it if you didn't tell Liam. Bye" she said walking out of the bathroom.

I knew this was the end of us...

'Why don't you fight for her, moron?' my inner voice scolded

Duh, like it would make things different...

Hadley was in love with my jerk of a brother who got horny every time Shay would walk around in shorts. I was sure Liam would end up hurting Had by choosing Shay. Deep inside Hadley knew it too and that was the reason why I couldn't understand why she was with him and not with me. Yes, I was jealous. I was jealous of her letting my bro touch her more than she let me. It was fucking annoying...! In order to have her back though, I was willing to change.

'Maybe you want her back because your ego is hurt'

Bullshit.

My ego was banned after the first time we kissed. That was not it...