PART 17

Hey people!!!!!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who voted for this story :')

I'm so happy my votes and reads become more every day :')

So, I have to warn you that this chapter is intense and at some points a little... corny :p However, it contains almost everyone's P.O.V. so you will figure out how everyone feels.

Song on the side "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee. I think it suits perfectly :)

As usual NOT EDITED YET :P

~ENJOY~

PART 17

Mason’s P.O.V.

“Mason you need to calm down!” Kimberly said

I couldn’t though. I was punching the wall, yelling and crying the last 10 minutes. I knew I was acting like a five-year-old girl but this wasn’t the right moment to prove I was a man.

She was gone.

Forever.

The fucking bastard pushed her off the stairs. After hours of waiting outside the surgery, the doctor came out and informed us that she didn’t make it. He mother collapsed into her husband’s arms while tears started rolling down Hadley’s cheeks. Jason placed her on his lap and kept whispering “It’s gonna be fine” next to her ear… As for the douche, he was just sitting on a chair with his face hidden into his palms.

DAMN HIM!

He took away the most precious thing I ever had!

Yeah, I know she cheated on me. However, this doesn’t change the fact that I love her with every cellule of my body. She was going to leave but only knowing that she is breathing somewhere in this world (meaning, I could visit her whenever I got the chance to) gave me a feeling of completeness.

But at this moment, knowing that she was gone, made my body hurt. I couldn’t even enumerate all the things I was going to miss about her. Just little things that always made me happy. Even if I never told her.

Firstly, looking into her innocent eyes… Looking into the crystal clear water of that ocean…

Then, her laughter… Which always sounded like a tiny Christmas bell… Every time she laughed, I loved her more than I did before…

And of course, her caramel scent. That sweet odor which filled my lungs when she was around and made my stomach stir happily…

And a couple of millions of other things…

I’ve never loved someone more than I love her. Ever…

And Brown took her away from me. Just like that. Why doesn’t he shoot himself or something?!

“Mason… Mason!”

What the hell is this voice?!

“Mason, are you ok? Mason wake up”

I opened my eyes and faced Hadley. I frowned. It took me some minutes to realize I was dreaming. I guess I fell asleep sitting outside the surgery.

“Are you ok?” Hadley asked

“No”

“I’m sorry I woke you up but you were… crying and I thought…”

“Yeah… It’s ok. Thanks, actually. Anything new?”

“No. Nobody came out” she said

Seeing her swollen eyes, I remembered every moment of what happened