EPILOGUE

• Dedicated to my girls :D

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

So, here is the epilogue :$

I don't know, uploading the last chapter is weird, awkward and sad...

Read my A/N at the end to figure out who my girls are :D

Anyway...

Song on the side: "Angels" by Robbie Williams.

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY!~

EPILOGUE

Shay's P.O.V.

I walked around the bedroom checking if there was something I forgot to put in my suitcase. Nothing. What a shame… I wished there was something to keep me from leaving, like missing the flight or something. No. That was it. I was actually leaving and hell, I couldn’t believe it. I was so used to staying here that I couldn’t picture my life away from here. I couldn't picture my life away from Liam... I grabbed my cellphone and opened the text he sent me last night.

'We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.'

Yeah, he did. He quoted 'The notebook'. He knew it was my favorite movie and that was my favorite part. I smiled re-reading it for the 6th time this morning.

I picked up my suitcase and purse and headed downstairs.

“When I first saw you I didn’t even imagine telling you this but… I’m gonna miss you” Lindsay said and I hugged her.

“Yeah, it was quite obvious you didn’t like me”

“Don’t fell confident now. Hurt my brother and you’re fucking dead” she threatened and we both laughed

“Where is he anyway?” I asked and she shrugged

I was going to see him later.

“Shay?” I heard Lisa’s voice

I turned around smiling at her and threw myself into her arms.

“I’m gonna miss you substitute mom” I told her and she grinned

“I like the title better than mother-in-law” she said laughing

Yeah, you could say that Lisa was not a fan of my relationship with Liam but she was not freaking out over it, either.

“I’m gonna miss you, anyway” I told her

“I’m gonna miss you too, Shay. You were like a second daughter to me all these months”

“I know and thanks for putting me up for this long”

“It was a pleasure. Thanks for making me realized how stupid I was”

I smiled. “So… um… do you know where Liam is?”

“W-Well…”

I absolutely didn’t like the look on her face…

“Well?” I asked afraid of the answer

“Coach Wallaby called and told Liam and Jason they have practice”

“When is he coming back?” I asked feeling my eyes water

“2.30”

2.30?!