13. Stranger

Gogos POV.

It's been days since Jay's death. And I can't keep myself together. I haven't been to the nerd lab. I've just stayed inside Jay's apartment hanging with taco. "I miss jay" I sulked petting taco. Everyone's been busy. So I've been relying on taco. Tacos a good pet. But she's been acting strange as if someone's here. "Come on taco," I said we're going to the park.

Time skip-

As I'm walking in the park is see a person who looks like jay. But doesn't. He has brown hair slicked back with grease. He's wearing glasses and has a little scruff growing. "Jay is that you?!" I screamed. "Aha no, I'm Jason," the man said. "My bad," I said shaking. "You seem down, did something happen to this jay?" He asked sternly. " well. Jay got killed in the car explosion. I feel like someone tried to kill him. " I explained breaking into tears. He rested his hand on my shoulder. "People come and go. But he's still here in there" he said pointing At my heart. "I remember when I lost something meaningful to me. It was a cat. His name was fish. Every time I was down that cat would always do something to cheer me. What a rascal he was" he laughed coldly. "Now I'm sad. I miss fish" Jason said. "Well, I have to go. I got some things I need to work on" he said leaving in a bright yellow truck.

I walk home with taco and she was acting weird the whole time. Honey lemon calls "hey Gogo, wanna go see a movie or something. Like good times? We've been distant and I don't want you to be alone."

Time skip-

Honey lemons POV

After the movie. We both agreed to have a sleepover at jays. As she refuses to leave his apartment. It was a struggle just getting her to the movies. But she seems lost in her head. "Jay you're smart. You can't be dead" I sighed to myself. "You can't be. Gogo needs you. She's lost, everyone. Her parents. Her family. All she has now is you" I thought. Before I got up. I saw a very mysterious yellow truck outside the window. I looked out and he drove off quickly. "That's not creepy at all," I thought. "Besides that. I have to care for Gogo"

Gogos POV.

Ugh, my thoughts are all jumbled. Jason looks like jay but he isn't. He has a British tone to his voice. So he's from around the world. And he looks well kept except for the scruff. He was wearing a nice suit and tie reading a book. The book was The Great Gatsby. I've never heard of that book. It sounds familiar. Jays gone. I see a man similar to jay. But not. Ugh, I'm lost. I don't know where. I have to find out the cause of his death. Because a car just doesn't randomly explode. Especially if it's well built by jay. I've seen the diagrams. And that car. Was practically indestructible.

Unknown POV

Don't worry Gogo. The time will come soon. Protect yourself at all costs

3rd person POV.

Jason seems familiar to jay. But acts way different than jay. He sounds more serious. Has an accent. And looked like he came from a rich house. As Gogo is battling her thoughts. A person is standing there invisibly. Listening to Gogos convos with herself. Who could the foreigner be? Could it be Hiro playing tricks?