27. Disappearance

On the other side of the world...

Jason's POV

As we arrive here there are multiple creatures here and as Gogo is recovering. I take most of them down myself. "Protect her at all costs" Jay's voice rang across my computer circuits. That was my motivation to keep fighting these monsters. I was given a purpose from jay. And I will cherish that with all I have.

Time skip

I knocked down about 5 of these creatures. Gogo passed out and fell to the ground. I finished off the last creature on the site and ran to her. "Gogo?" I said trying to shake her. I pull out amber. "Diagnosis," I say. After a few seconds, amber said "Gogo is suffering memory loss. As the time flies she loses more of her memory." I start to pace. What am I supposed to do I thought. I'll call jay and let him know. The phone rang. I got nothing from him "how odd, jay never declines a call. What could be going on"

Gogo wakes up, "AGHHH who are you?!" She screams. I think for a second. "I'm Jason, your assistant, and vehicle," I said. She looks at me cockeyed. "You what?" She questioned. "You'll find out later. Right now isn't the time as you are suffering from long and short-term memory loss. We have to take care of these creatures as fast as possible" I continue

I start to worry. Gogo isn't in the right mindset and jay didn't answer his phone. This isn't usual.

Across the world are jay and wasabi...

Wasabis POV

Jason called jay. But I have no choice but to decline the call. What should I do? I shouldn't stand here. Before I came up with a plan. Jay's suit started to flame up. "OH NO, HE'S ON FIRE" I scream. I run to him. But a force pushed me back. He stood up. And transformed formed into a flaming car "I am the fiery soul" a robotic voice comes out of jay. And destroys all creatures in the next 100-mile radius. "F*ck with the horns, you get the horns you dirty bastards," a robotic voice says. The suit transforms back into the car. "Get in," the robotic voice says. I start to hesitate. "GET... IN" it says again. I surely don't want to piss this thing off so I listen. The car was still on fire but the interior was not. But where's jay? What happened to jay?! Next thing I know I'm being thrown back as this car hits a fast 300 miles. Looking like a glowing ball. Throwing holes in all creatures in the path. "This is cool. But where is jay" I constantly asked myself.