7. Odd Vibes?

Hiros POV

The breakfast was a good idea. I got to see my friends and have a good time. Those pancakes that I had were good. I don't know what they were called but they were good. And jay happened to have my favorite fruit. Strawberries. It was like icing on the cake. Props to him. I sat between Gogo and jay. Jay was going on asking how we all got out nicknames. And so on. Then Fred and jay went on a comic book spree. Jay showed him this app called WEBTOON where he could go and read comics. I don't think Fred's ever been this excited. But something is still off about this jay person. Gogo has been all eyes on him lately and I don't know how I feel about it.

"Hiro are you okay," honey lemon asked. "You seem a little off and quiet today" she continued. "yeah I'm okay I'm just thinking"

Jay pulls his phone out "well guys I'm going to have to cut it short this morning. I got a call out to go cut some grass. Come on Sam we got some lawncare to do. If y'all wanna stay, y'all can pick some movies off the shelf or my Roku"

Honey lemon squeals "can I hold your cat, while watching movies"
"Sure go ahead make sure to wear a jacket. As she loves being on shoulders and it'll be a bit painful with what you're wearing now" jay laughed "catch y'all in an hour" jay said stepping out of the door.

"Hey guys since jays gone can I ask you something" I blurted
"Sure what's up," wasabi said
"Are any of you guys feeling weird about jay. He's got this weird vibe to him that I don't completely understand like he's hiding something"
"Don't be so paranoid, nerd. You're overthinking a little too much. Jay is a new person sometimes new people take a while to understand. He's southern so he's gonna have a weird vibe till we get used to it" Gogo said.

Gogos POV

I have no idea what hiro is thinking. But honestly, jay is new here we shouldn't be questioning him behind his back.
" you shouldn't be questioning him behind his back. That's kinda rude. Besides you've been acting weird yourself. What's up?" I said

"I don't know. I'm just worried that jay is taking my friends away from me" hiro cried

"It's okay Hiro. We aren't going to leave" everyone synced together.

"Besides it was Jay's idea for everyone to come here for a breakfast party. He's just trying to get to know us all. I heard his backstory earlier today and he doesn't have much to his life. So he's just trying to start fresh in San Fransokyo." I replied

"Wait he did?" Hiro questioned.
"Yup, it was all on him. He went way out of his way this morning to make a motherload of pancakes for everyone" I said smiling.

I don't need everyone knowing that I might be falling for jay. The best I can do right now is to defend jay and to cheer Hiro up.

Honey lemons POV

I'm starting to seriously worry about Hiro. Ever since jay appeared out of nowhere. Hiros been acting strange. Is there a problem between the two? Is there something we don't know?

"Did something happen between you and jay?" I asked Hiro.

"Yes, his appearance happened. His invention happened. His happy stupid little personality happened. He's outdone what I could've ever done in a few days" Hiro flamed back.

"If he really didn't like you. He wouldn't be building something for you to help you and baymax with health care. You two could become the health care geniuses. But you just want to cause problems" Gogo snapped back.

"I think we're just gonna take a walk to the arcade" wasabi and Fred echoed.

"Guys guys calm down. We don't need to fight over jay. All he's trying to do is befriend us all. And have a good time. As Gogo said. He doesn't have much. He's just trying to make the best of what he has now." I said. "Just please stop arguing. And think of what you're doing. I said back trying to calm everyone down. Let's go take Jay's idea and let's go watch some tv.

3rd person POV.

Jays been his average self since he moved to San Fransokyo. There is a problem sparking between hiro and jay because of jealousy. hiro is worried that he will be outdone and forgotten about because of jay. As the day progresses. Hiro manages to calm down. Jay comes home looking like he rolled around in the grass. And everyone went out to the arcade to go see wasabi and Fred.

—————————
Hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'd like to thank Hirogo4Life For a little story snippet from one of his books. Do me a favor and check out his stuff.

Have a nice day,
Cheers, Jax