28. The end of the world disaster

Wasabi POV

As I was riding at super speed. We arrived in California right were Fred and honey were. We met up with them and I got out. And jay randomly appeared out of the car. the car transforms into his lost arm. "Welcome back jay" I snarled. He laughed and walked away. "Ugh I'm going to be sick," I said. "Instead of wasabi it's going to be puke" Fred laughed as he fell. "Owww" he moaned.

Jays POV

I transformed back into a human. My long gone arm is now sam as an emergency state. I thought I looked badass with it not going to lie. I found one of the portals these creatures are coming from. And I'll need honeys help. "Hey honey, I need you for a sec" I called. She walked up to me. "Whoa, what happened to your arm," she asked. "Eh, I may have had it torn off. But never mind that. I need your chemical purse" I said, "what why?!" She screamed. "There's a portal about 30 miles west in the pacific. The only way to stop these creatures in the part of the country is by blowing up with a portal. Plus don't you got others?" I said. "Well yeah but I like this one," she said upset. "Well, that sucks. Which would you prefer? Being selfish of a purse and die. Or live and be a legend" I asked. She moped over and handed me her purse. "Thank you, I'll make sure to help you make another one like this one in return," I said. She seemed upset but she'll definitely have to get over it. On the other thought. I hope Gogo is doing well.

I transformed into a fiery soul. And drove off I dipped off into the water turning into a mini-submarine. I zoomed to the deeps and the pressure of the water was making my ears pop insanely. As I got to the sea ground. I found the portal "whoa, there's like 5 of these things underwater no wonder they're appearing like crazy" I said. I made 5 extra-large bubble things, I don't know what they're called as honey never told me, and threw them into each portal. Each of them blew up into fizzy colors of each bomb. I couldn't help but be satisfied with each color. Except for the ones, I can't see. I floated back to the top.

Honey lemon pov

Jay took my favorite chemical purse and I'm highly upset. He drove off and poofed into the ocean as if it was magic. After about an hour or so he appears. "Here's your purse back. It fine and working. It's just a little wet" he says. I honestly thought he was going to destroy the whole purse but I guess not. I'm quite thankful for this one. "I managed to destroy all portals in the states. Based on the radar we have 3 more to go. One in Japan. On near Australia and one close to Antarctica," I said. "Dude we're gonna freeze to death I rather fight and die a crazy death than freeze," wasabi said. How obnoxious he is sometimes.

3rd person POV

As the 4 people crew went off traveling. Gogos's memory was stable over again. Not knowing who jay was. As if jay was meant to be erased from her mind. All she wanted was Hiro. And Jason was about to deactivate and hide. He is getting annoyed with "is Hiro okay?" The question is. Who will Gogo end up with in the end? Jay or Gogo?