18. The trip

Gogos POV

Jay woke me up early this morning. He was dressed up in a leather jacket. A grayish-blue T-shirt. And blue jeans with his hair slicked back. Tadashi was ready as well. With his normal attire and his baseball cap. "But I don't have any clothes," I said rubbing my eyes. "When Jason picked Tadashi up, I told him to grab your suit and some clothes" jay said. As jay handed me my favorite leather jacket and my average black attire and white shirt. And my yellow suit. Gross. Yellow. Thanks, honey. I thought.

Jay POV.

I was up early to get to San Fransokyo. I want to end this once and for all with Hiro. I'm sick of the bullshit Hiro put me and everyone else through. I'm pretty sure everyone else in San Fransokyo is wondering where Gogo is at. I'd be worried Myself if Gogo disappeared.

3rd person POV

Little did jay know. Everyone forgot about him. All that was left was Gogo and Tadashi.

Tadashis POV

Today was the day. That we all had to go back and straighten Hiro up. I would rather him not fight than do this pathetic crap. This isn't my little bro at all. That's some creepy monster.

Jason POV

I left little cameras around town. To watch Hiro as I was being rebuilt. Come to find out. Hiro has brainwashed everyone. To forget who jay is. Jay will soon be the unknown. And Gogo will soon be unknown. My biggest fear is Jay's mental health.

3rd person POV
As jay, Tadashi and Gogo got in their newly made vehicles. Everyone was driving off into the sunrise of a foggy morning. Where the air was fresh and the grass was full of dew. Jay's life is now put to risk. Will Tadashis appearance stop Hiro?