22. Friends?

Jays POV.

I decided to go to the local drag strip. I haven't been to one since Gogo lost her memory. And Sam has really done nothing but sit in a garage. I grab my computer. And some food and head to the strip. "Come on Sam, let's stretch your legs a little," I said slapping my hand on the hood

Once I got there I did a few pulls. And then met a couple. Natalie and Mark. I met Mark first because we went head to head on the strip. And I managed to lose. Oh well. I went to go say good race. And then one thing led to the next we were talking about race cars and so on. And then I met his girlfriend Natalie who also was into cars and we all had a good chat. They invited me to dinner at their house. And I decided to go. I haven't had much social contact in 3 years. What could go wrong? Well, it went wrong. They were planning a trip to San Fransokyo. And I about had a heart attack. "W-where?" I stuttered "San Fransokyo, you're welcome to come along it'd be cool to have another friend with us. Since we never talk to many people" Mark exclaimed. "Uh, sure. Why not?" I blurted. Wait why did I say that! I'm going to get myself killed! I guess we all die eventually oh well. If I die. I die.

Hiros POV

I was just chilling in my room kinda bored. Someone knocked on my door. And I questioned "who could it be I have no friends and aunt cass just hates me" I get up and opened the door. It was Karmi "Hi Hiro" "hey," I said back. "What brings you here. I thought you hated my guts also" I continue on "that was 3 years ago. I thought I'd come by and set some stuff straight" she said. I thought to myself "wow it's been 3 years already. I guess time flies. But now feel even worse about jay and the rest of bh6" if only jay was here for me to apologize. But apologizing isn't enough.

Jays POV

We arrived at our hotel in San Fransokyo around 5:30 that night. Mark and Natalie. Went off to dinner. I decided to explore to see what changed. I pulled out Sam and we drove around. Not much changed. Everything looks to be a little updated or the same. It felt nice being back but at the same time, I felt like I was being watched.

3rd person POV

As jay and Hiro discover new friends. Little did they know they'll soon need to put their differences apart, as the world was going to need big hero 8. Yes, big hero 8. They'll need to get the crew back together somehow. With everyone's mind being wiped. It was going to be tricky. But in the end. The world was going to need them.