Travel through time

Aizawa's Pov. (When they asked Y/N about her quirk)

I'll admit, I did mention that I had no idea what Y/N quirk was. As a teacher, I should know. I've been dreading asking her, because that's kinda embarrassing, can you blame me? Well I mention to the worst person. The number 1 hero.

I had a good plan. A great plan. But I screwed myself over. The plan was, get her alone, ask her about her quirk then maybe have some fun with her...

It seemed that Toshinori could see through me. As if he knew and wanted to do what I was planning on doing. I already figured he had feelings for her. He try's to hide it. Even Midoriya knows his crush. I couldn't have him be alone with her. But maybe I didn't have to share.

I knew he would be out the day we picked a class President. So I suggest we talk to her at lunch. He agreed. But I thought I out smarted him, I was trying to hide my smile all morning so the kids didn't question me.

The kids went off to lunch, and here I am. Alone, and pleased with myself.

"I am here!" All Might came through the door. I rolled my eyes. I was so close, I should have asked before lunch. I clapped slowly at his dramatic entrance. "Be happy Shouta! Want me to get her?"

He smiled at me. As if he knew. And as if he was proud of it. I quickly answered him. "No. I will."

I know I could have brought her to another room. But if I play the long game, I can win her over. As soon as everyone else messes up, I'll come in and be the man Y/N needs.

There teens, they are bound to break her. The only real competition is Toshinori.

I walked to the cafeteria, annoyed. As soon as I open the doors, I could tell eyes were on me. I searched the room for Y/N. Once I found her, my eyes went to people around her. Tsuyu met my gaze. I narrowed my eyes at her. I walked over to Y/N. She hadn't notice me yet.

"Y/N." Is all I said. She whipped around, scared. She relaxed when she saw me. It seemed that her mouth was full, she was eating a cookie from... Sato. I glared at him.

"Yes?" She asked nervously. This was giving me.. 'Vibes' as this generation says.

"I need to talk to you, if you will follow me." I said, turning around and walking away. I closed my eyes, it was painful not to just, kiss her then and there. She got up and followed me like a good girl. It also pained me to know that Toshinori was there.

Mineta Pov. (Dirty. Don't read if uncomfortable. This is Mineta we are talking about)

It was a regular class day. Me zoning out again. But can you blame me? I have a good distraction. I mean, Y/N being to my right and all. I looked at her beautiful features.. Her two different colored eyes, full lips, cute glasses, jawline, an impressive chest, wide hips and full ass, small waist, thick thighs...

I wiped my drool as my mind teleported me to my room. It was dimly lit and I heard giggling. A girl's giggle. So far this day dream is great.

My door's knob twisted, and the door open. Y/N appeared. She was in a bra and underwear.

"Yeah! Yeah..." I drooled, and watched her move towards me. I was already on the bed. As she got closer her hands went to her back. Unhooking her bra, she removed it and throw it aside. Before she climbed on the bed she slid off her underwear.

She got into the bed beside me and she touched my chest. She trailed her hand up my chest to my face. She pulled me closer to her, those breast right in my arm length. Our lips so close...

"Mineta! If your drool touches me your dead!" Yuga screamed. Pulling me out if my dream. This brought all eyes on me. Yuga glared at me. Like he doesn't day dream, about Y/N!