Chapter 21

《CHAPTER 21》

-Z A F I R O-

WARNING: Mature Content

I've sent some of my men to watch over Kiera cause I don't know if I can live without seeing her state.

I'm now watching a video in my office that was sent to me by my men and there I saw Kiera, Jogging early in the morning like she didn't left me and the kids, fuck it, is she happy with that fucking husband of hers? dammit.

I grabbed a bottle of hard drink and poured it into my glass, I gulped the content and when I'm not satisfied I drank another and then another until I'm fucking wasted.

Out of frustration I threw the bottle into the marble floors, I swiped my office table clean making the papers and gadgets fell unto the floor.

I screamed in frustration while the memory of Kiera's smiling face plastered into my mind, shit this is killing me.

I'm practically drunk when my mom came rushing inside my office.

"What happened son?" she asked in a worried tone.

I was panting before I answered her.

"I love her mom but she couldn't love me back" I said as tears slowly slid to my cheeks.

"Oh darling, I can't stand seeing you like this, she will come back eventually just you wait" my mom cooed.

She walked to me and patted my back.

~~~~~

I drove the car that I picked at the garage and then carry on, I went to the bar that we own here in Sicily, I parked the car at the exclusive parking lot only for the elites.

The loud play of the music greeted me, the club is filled with girls dancing and some almost grinding their asses to dicks.

I climbed upstairs to the VIP section, I sat on the empty table and ordered a drink.

I was about to drink a shot when I spotted one of my friend coming my way with a sexy bitch clinging on his arms.

"Well well well, what's Lord Ace's problem that he has to unwind at this erotic place?" he smirked.

"I see you have a new lad, what happened to the previous one Rafaele?" I tsked.

"I change chick everynight Zafiro, you should know that by now, mind if we join?" he asked.

"Suit yourself" I said, my eyes met his bitch and I must say this bitch will be worth fucking for the night.

When his girl saw me staring at her, she seductively lick her lips and nibbled it.

"So what's the problem Zafiro?" he asked as the waiter placed drinks on our table.

"Personal problems" I said.

"Personal problems can be solved with a good fuck my friend, wanna use mine?" he asked referring to the girl beside him.

"Yeah I could use her to forget my problems for a while" I said while looking intently at his bitch.

Maybe if I use someone then I could eventually forget Kiera and move on, I surely hope so.

~~~~~

As we entered the motel room, I cupped her face and harshly kissed her, I kissed this bitch hard making her step backwards until she hits the wall, she groaned inside my mouth as her own hands travelled to her breast and slightly squeezed it while my kisses slowly went down to her neck, I sucked her neck making her moan in fucking pleasure.

Her hands travelled down to my hardened crook and carressed it, I released her neck and got my pants undone, she kneeled pulling my pants down and so my dick sprang free.

Her warm hands wrapped around my dick and she gently stroked it up and down making me groan then she stick her tongue out and licked the pre-cum I had, I grabbed her by the hair and forcefully entered my dick fully inside her warm mouth.

"Oh shit...that's right bitch" I said, I was still grabbing her hair making her taste my manhood, after a few seconds she did it herself but this time in a fast pace, she was giving me a good blowjob.

"Fuck yeah" I moaned.

When I felt that I was about to cum I grabbed her hair again and keep it still, I cum inside this bitch's mouth and made sure that she drank all of my liquid.

After the blowjob I got bored of the thought that I could fuck her so I put my pants back on and went outside leaving this bitch alone the motel room.

Even if I was a little bit tipsy I still managed to drive back home safely, it was almost midnight when I reached home, I slammed the main door open and in the living room I saw my kids sitting on the couch with a hint of tiredness in their eyes.

'Why the fuck are they still awake?'

"Daddy!" they ran to me and hugged my waist.

"Why are you still awake?" I asked in an obviously irritated tone.

"We want to sleep with you daddy" they both said, I got angry and pushed the two off me.

"Go to your room! I don't want to see you!!!" I roared at them, they both looked at me with both teary eyes and scared look.

"Go!" I said once again making them flinch and run to their rooms.

Shit I needed a cold shower, I went to my room and stripped, I went inside the bathroom and stood under the shower, the cold water ran to my head throughout my body, I clenched my hands and the next thing I knew, I punched the wall in anger.

The looks of my kids made me realized that they needed a father now that their mother is gone and I screw everything up, I couldn't be a father to them especially now that I felt so useless and irresponsible, Kiera's the only person that can make me insane and at the same time she can calm me.

FOLLOW @Aseriee and VOTE