12

As the smoke cleared, I realised there was a weight on top of me. Peter. He appeared to have thrown himself over me in a protective manner.

I blushed as I started to move out from underneath him. He threw his head upwards, a small smile on his face, although he looked a little dazed.

I noticed Scott and Jean outside the door, looking extremely proud with themselves. I rolled my eyes as Scott grinned at me, clearly happy that he had managed to save a teacher.

Jean's face dropped to a frown as she saw Raven heading towards her. She looked at me for backup but I shrugged her off. "Took you long enough!" Jean clearly didn't understand that Raven wasn't actually mad. It was funny to watch her squirm.

"Well... We found out where Charles is!" She recoiled away from Raven and into Scott's arms, which I could tell he was happy about. He had some kind of goofy grin covering his face as he looked down at Jean.

Raven stopped short, hearing Charles name. "Where is he?" Jean began explaining everything, as I hung back a little with Peter, who appeared to have a grin plastered on his face, and kept sneaking glances towards me.

I raised an eyebrow and he looked away, slightly embarrassed. I moved a little closer to him. "You know, we should really try this again." I whispered in his ear, as he perked up. He pulled my waist towards him, and hugged me tightly. "Jesus you don't know how happy that makes me. I've missed you so much!" He kissed my cheeks softly.

I chuckled at his demeanour and hugged him back, planting a soft kiss on his nose. He giggled in a dorky fashion and it made me smile even more. I would never say it to anyone but him, but I'd missed that speedy asshole.

I could see everyone still looking at us.
I stood on my tiptoes to get to his head. "I missed you too, baby." And kissed his cheek.

Taking his hand, we made our way to the jet, ready for take off. Everyone had managed to avert their eyes from us, except Hank. Suddenly, he jumped up and shoved Peter against a wall.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed, throwing my fists against his back, trying to drag him off my boyfriend.

"He...hurt you!" He growled under his breath, his eyes glaring savagely into Peters terrified ones. "I know! I'm sorry!" Peter whimpered, shrinking backwards. Hank seemed to realise what he was doing as I grabbed him and forcefully pulled him off.

"I...don't...If you EVER hurt my baby sister..." He threated, fully serious as he let go. "Hank shoved him against the wall, and turned away, not facing me. I pulled Peter so he was next to me, and he nuzzled his head into my neck.

I kissed the skin I could find, and glared at Hanks back, noticing Raven as she shot me a glare. I gently pressed  Peter downwards into a chair, where he sat rubbing his neck.

Raven dragged me by the wrist towards the edge of the jet, where Scott and Jean were sat.

"You didn't have to act like that, he's only looking out for you!" She whisper yelled. I raised an eyebrow, clenching my fists. "He didn't have to attack my boyfriend!" I retorted.

"HE LEFT YOU! DO YOU REALLY THINK HE'S GONNA STICK AROUND?" She had stopped trying to be quiet now, and everyone was looking at us. I felt my eyes water. "Yes. I do. He had a reason. And...I love him. Like so much." I could see a smile forming on Peters face.

Ravens face was still drenched in shock. I turned on my heel and went to sit by my boyfriend, resting my head in his shoulder, whilst he played with my hair.

"I love you too." He murmured in my ear, making me smirk. He kissed my hair, and relaxed back into his seat.

Everyone seemed to be calming down at this point. Raven and Hank were still glaring at Peter, but their expressions would soften as they looked at me. I still cuddled into Peters arms, feeling a lot safer in them than I did anyone else's.

The guys were talking about the mission, and how it would affect them. I zoned in and out of the conversation, mostly focusing on the feeling of my ear being tickled by Peters hair.

"I'm a total Loser. I live in my mom's basement" Peter dryly chuckled, and I looked up at him. "I don't think your a loser. Anyway, how could you be when you have me?" I winked up at him, as he shook his head playfully kissing my forehead.

"Obviously." He said, his nose on my forehead. I smiled at him and cuddled closer to him. He was my everything, and I wasn't going to give him up soon.

Sorry I took so long to update! Been a bit busy! Anwyays thanks for reading and dropping me a vote would be so appreciated.

D x