16

Just a forewarning, this has literally nothing to do with the plot, I just felt like we needed some more sibling cuteness and obviously Peter x Ace fluff! (We also have some Charles thrown in for good measure)

"You guys are so BORING. Why won't you watch a movie with me?" I whined, giving Charles puppy eyes to coax him over to the couch.

"I don't think... The little mermaid... is exactly my thing." He raised his eyebrows and I pouted.

"Hankkkk?" He used to watch all the Disney movies on repeat with me when I was little, and he still would if he wasn't busy, but now he was giving me a death glare. I guess he was still salty with Peter.

I suddenly had an idea to get them involved. "Okay fine. I'll get Peter to watch it with me. But don't blame me if you walk in on us making out!" I winked at my brother and mentor, who stared at me dumbfounded.

"ACE! I'LL STAY!" Hank cried out and began sorting out the VHS player. I smirked to myself and knocked on the bedroom Peter was staying in.

"Hey Handso..." I had barely started speaking when he opened the door and kissed me, wearing his stupid striped boxers and shirt.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He rested his arms on my shoulders smiling down at me as though I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He practically jumped up at the offer and began making his way downstairs, only to be yelled at by Charles from the living room.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Peter rushed back up to me, where i stood laughing my ass off, as he glared at me.

"I thought it would be just us?" He pouted and I kissed his shoulder. "I would, but I want you and Hank to start getting on." He sighed and closed the door, getting changed at an alarming pace.

He joined me back outside and before I could protest, had picked me up and put me on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck before he set off in a run downstairs.

I felt the wind gush past me and my hair was a mess as Peter sat down with a bowl of popcorn and a drink he had made himself.

He lifted his arm up for me to sit next to him and I joined him, cuddling into his side.

I could see the disgust on Hanks face, and the discomfort on Charles, but I flipped them off and kissed Peter on the cheek.

The movie started, and I could already see Charles getting invested, and started debating everything Ariel did with an immense passion.

"BUT WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT? SURELY SHE'S SEEN THE FISHERMEN?!" I chuckled at him and Peter grinned down at me, kissing the top of my head.

A little while later into the film, under the sea began playing, and Peter seemed fidgety.

"What's wrong?" I asked, only to be yanked from my seat and into his arms, as he twirled me around, singing loudly. I giggled and spun around, dancing in an embarrassing yet incredibly fun manner.

Hank still sat stone faced, and Charles seemed a little confused as to why the lobster had just broken into song.

Peter tripped over his own feet, as I knew he would, and ended up falling on top of me, pushing me down onto the couch.

He was smirking and leant down to kiss my lips softly, tipping my head upwards to meet his.

Suddenly, my boyfriend was ripped away from me, and dropped onto the couch next to me.

Hank was glaring at us, and folded across his chest. "I thought me staying here meant there would be no... kissing." I had just about had enough of his obnoxious behaviour around Peter.

I stood up, squaring off against my brother, feeling the stares of Charles and Peter on our backs as we glared at each other, with no sign of stopping.

"You need to back the fuck off Hank." I saw his fists curl up. "I'm only doing this to protect you. He hurt you.." I cut him off with a groan. "I know! Do you think I don't? I was in tears every night for a year!" I could feel myself getting upset now, tears forming in my eyes as I looked up at Hank.

His expression softened and he sank down a little, hugging me to his chest. "I'm sorry. I know you love him. I just want to look out for you." My tears were falling freely now, soaking his sweater. "Thank you. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. If you want to...do whatever you do with Raven..." Hank pulled away suddenly, his eyes widening in suprise.

"How did you...?" I chuckled, his skin had gone pale. "Relax, your girlfriend told me." I hugged him again as he let out an involuntary sigh of relief. Charles came over to us, breaking us apart as he looked between us.

"You know, I'm glad you two aren't fighting anymore, but I've got work and Peter looks like he's really horny so..." I gasped and Peter went beetroot red.

"CHARLES!" Hank growled, also resembling a tomato. I smirked downwards as Charles shrugged and left the room. Hank gave me a quick kiss on the head and stumbled out she room with him.

I turned around to see Peter sinking into the couch, and I smiled and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Well, you can guess what happened next...

Hey all! Just to let you know I'm not comfortable writing smut so yeah. That's as far as I'll go, but I obviously like fluff

Also, if you would like to drop me a  vote that would be hugely appreciated
D x